Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I stopped being an incel

fagotonabike

fagotonabike

Banned
-
Anonymous poster here. I stopped shortly after I was 20 when I realized that being full of hate for everything only makes your life worse.

I no longer feel any hatred towards women, however I still have huge self worth problem. To the point where I can‘t date any girl because I think that I‘m not good enough for any woman.

However this is something I have to sort out myself and not an excuse to hate anyone.

LMAO Cucktears are so fucking pathetic 

His problem isn't self worth, it's his face.

He is desperate and hopes that some roastie will want to date him based on that post.

Yep. You are being rejected everytime because of subtle mental problems, not because of your obvious ugly face. Sure.

so what did he get laid or is he coping hard?

eurocel said:
so what did he get laid or is he coping hard?

If he got laid, he would have said so in his opening message. He obviously is still as frustrated, but decided on a different strategy to get with roasties.

Now he is taking the role of the beta male. The sort of male who wants to protect all women and will do anything to please them. The kind of guy feminists say they like, but they (and everyone else) actually hate. They're only there to be used as tools for women, for them to get what they want. They (women) have zero sexual interest in those types of guys.

"I'm no longer involuntarily celibate, but I can't get a girl and I'm involuntarily celibate." - idiots of cucktears

He'll be crawling back to us in 3 years, mad that he wasted his time being bluepilled.

As someone who's been there multiple times, this is all a big coping mechanism.
One day, you'll see a picture of a cute girl or read a relationship story that some young couple posted or some other third thing... And you WILL snap back to your old self.

No matter how fast you try to run from the harsh reality of inceldom, it will always find you in the end.

He can only cope, but one day he will rope.

fagotonabike said:
Yes, I copy and pasted an cucktears post

But I made this post earlier

fagotonabike said:
didnt see it mate lol

No problem

I feel kinda sad for him. The bluepill is so tempting. Self identifying as a mentalcel really helps to cope with subhumanity. Wehn he is old and virgin and runs out of cope he won't know what to do.