Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I stood up for myself for the first time in my life yesterday

N

nyc

Greycel
and was completely humiliated in front of a group of stacies and two chads (technically one of them was a chadlite). I decided I would go out in public and attempt to socialize, so I went to a local restaurant, sat down, and the waiter greeted me with a smile (which made my day pretty much), and then I started looking at the menu. That’s when I noticed something - a few booths down, I saw 3 stacies and an alpha chad and a chadlite. I couldn’t help but look at one of the stacies, I’m not going to lie, she was absolutely beautiful. Well, apparently she didn’t like me looking at her, and I saw her lean into the table and whisper something in the chad’s ear. At this point I had stopped looking because I’m high inhib and didn’t want any issues. About a minute later, I see the chad get up from his table and walk over to me, and told me that the girl I was staring at was his girlfriend and he didn’t want to catch me staring at her again. As soon as he starts walking away, I say “I can look at whatever the fuck I want, mind your own business.” As soon as I said that, I look past the guy and see the group of stacies start laughing at what a pathetic loser I am. One of them even took a picture of me. After this, I see the chad walk back to their table and he purposely started hugging and kissing the girl in front of me just to humiliate me. I didn’t really feel like staying after this so I just got up and left. I will NEVER stand up for myself ever again. It’s over.
This is why if you’re an incel you should NEVER stand up for yourself especially if it’s a chad that’s humiliating you.

Last edited:
You should've CHOose a diffERent method for MAking a stand.

Hold on a second man, that was the right thing to do, fuck them! You have nothing to lose, and hence, nothing to fear.
Don't let people walk all over for you. Even if it means getting beaten up, hell, even if it means getting fucking killed, as a pathetic subhuman, as a mere rat, I'll always try my best to gnaw at the heels of wolves. At the very least your resistance will make their days slightly worse.

You should have said to the chad, I was looking at you pretty boy, he would have then been intimidated if you were 5’10 or over

good for not being a complete beta

first mistake: going outside.

You shouldve broke the phone of the person who took a picture of you and ran

Going to this kind of place alone is suicide fuel, unless you don't even care about people anymore.

The Chad's reaction was retarded though. What's you country ? In France, Chads are flattered when they see betas looking at their gf. For reason.

That's not standing up to yourself. That was humiliating yourself.

Hit the gym, learn MMA, especially martial arts like brazilian jiu-jitsu engineered to make you fuck up and injure people much bigger than you are, and then pick a fight with this chad and humiliate him in front of his girlfriend.

That's what standing up to yourself is like.

That's not standing up to yourself. That was humiliating yourself.

Hit the gym, learn MMA, especially martial arts like brazilian jiu-jitsu engineered to make you fuck up and injure people much bigger than you are, and then pick a fight with this chad and humiliate him in front of his girlfriend.

That's what standing up to yourself is like.
This. You should have said your catchy phrase when he was still talking to you, and then beat the shit out of him.

You can't playback life anyway. That's just another shitty life lesson from life herself, don't dramatize it too much. Now you know for next time.

and was completely humiliated in front of a group of stacies and two chads (technically one of them was a chadlite). I decided I would go out in public and attempt to socialize, so I went to a local restaurant, sat down, and the waiter greeted me with a smile (which made my day pretty much), and then I started looking at the menu. That’s when I noticed something - a few booths down, I saw 3 stacies and an alpha chad and a chadlite. I couldn’t help but look at one of the stacies, I’m not going to lie, she was absolutely beautiful. Well, apparently she didn’t like me looking at her, and I saw her lean into the table and whisper something in the chad’s ear. At this point I had stopped looking because I’m high inhib and didn’t want any issues. About a minute later, I see the chad get up from his table and walk over to me, and told me that the girl I was staring at was his girlfriend and he didn’t want to catch me staring at her again. As soon as he starts walking away, I say “I can look at whatever the fuck I want, mind your own business.” As soon as I said that, I look past the guy and see the group of stacies start laughing at what a pathetic loser I am. One of them even took a picture of me. After this, I see the chad walk back to their table and he purposely started hugging and kissing the girl in front of me just to humiliate me. I didn’t really feel like staying after this so I just got up and left. I will NEVER stand up for myself ever again. It’s over.
This is why if you’re an incel you should NEVER stand up for yourself especially if it’s a chad that’s humiliating you.
Never make eyecontact or stare too long at people in public. They can sense your weakness as an incel and will pounce on it.

Record this shit my man, LET THE FUCKING WORLD KNOW WHY people go ER.

Dont let them hide behind their fallacies any LONGER

Holy shit people are the worst

what the fuck

This. You should have said your catchy phrase when he was still talking to you, and then beat the shit out of him.

Yeah hes totally going to beat up not only Chad but Chad backed up by his clique. That will end nicely for OP. In hospital.

hit the gym faggot time to kill those cretins

Imagine having a chad come up to you because you glanced at a femoid for one second, you're a truecel I guess

In these situations, try to make your voice lower, may be weird to say, but people sense inconfidence in these sutiations pretty much, so it was more about they felt you are inconfident with your actions, so they mocked you.
If you're ugly but speak with deep calm voice, stacies would assume you're some sort of weirdo/maniac, so they probably won't mock you, at least.

It works for me in these sutiations, i stare them directly in the eyes, and lower my voice, most of the time, stacy would be like "you're weird, it's better for me to leave, sorry", at least she hasn't mocked me, that's enough.

larp or true?

In these situations, try to make your voice lower, may be weird to say, but people sense inconfidence in these sutiations pretty much, so it was more about they felt you are inconfident with your actions, so they mocked you.
If you're ugly but speak with deep calm voice, stacies would assume you're some sort of weirdo/maniac, so they probably won't mock you, at least.

Femoids are sociopathic, they would mock you even if they know you're a serial killer and have their home addresses

Yeah hes totally going to beat up not only Chad but Chad backed up by his clique. That will end nicely for OP. In hospital.
Seriously, I wouldn't care less about it if it was me. Unless the Chad is a Spartan fridge, I can at least teach him to stop bothering random people in the street by resisting at my humble scale.

And if he looks ridiculously stronger than you, random people will league behind you to signal virtue anyway.

I'm always starring at dudes girls and they don't do shit.

Just LOL at ever thinking about going to the gym if youre an extreme skinnycel. That’s just asking to be humiliated in front of everyone
then thERes only one solution

Lmao what a load of complete bullshit

Seriously, I wouldn't care less about it if it was me. Unless the Chad is a Spartan fridge, I can at least teach him to stop bothering random people in the street by resisting at my humble scale.

And if he looks ridiculously stronger than you, random people will league behind you to signal virtue anyway.

It would be better that you track him down then come up behind him when he is alone and start hitting him on the head with a wrench or heavy hammer, then when he is knocked out steal all you can from him and make knife marks all over his body and face, also writing an insult on his forehead

Femoids are sociopathic, they would mock you even if they know you're a serial killer and have their home addresses
Smart sociopath wouldn't act like that. He knows his ass would be in trouble then.
Anyway, i don't care what they say about me, when i'm not around. They can't stood eye contact and my voice, even clearly seeing that i'm small framed manlet, so it works for me. I believe they have thoughts like "omg what a weirdo psychopath manlet, he probably would kill me if i say him something wrong" in moments they face me.

>These Incels telling OP to start assault normies

This is what's going to happen.
>OP learns MMA/Whatever
>Some Chad insults him
>He gets into a ridiculous fight which ends with him arrested
>he goes to jail for assault and battery (That's if Chad didn't get his friends to gang up on him in which case he goes to the hospital then jail)
>Chad goes home and fucks stacy

Reminder that this what therapists demand you to do.

That ain't too bad... Good job for standing up for yourself. Don't feel bad. Be proud of yourself.

I was by myself alone in the school cafeteria and about 5 guys tried to bully me and tell me that table is reserved for them. I even got slapped at the back of the head and laughed at.

I flipped table over spilling their food. Made a scene. Teachers forced to come in otherwise I would got my ass kicked 5v1 situation

It would be better that you track him down then come up behind him when he is alone and start hitting him on the head with a wrench or heavy hammer, then when he is knocked out steal all you can from him and make knife marks all over his body and face, also writing an insult on his forehead
Seems like cowardice but why not if he's a gym addict übermensch full of steroids.

It's absolutely despicable how the same femoids who talk big about "equality" and shit ALWAYS use other men to defend them in situations like that.

Women throw men against men. Put 50 men in a place without any woman and watch all of them becoming pretty much bros despite some being Chads, other normies and others incels. Introduce some women and watch as men strat fighting and humiliating each other in no time.

I'm so glad females aren't accepted here.

It works for me in these sutiations, i stare them directly in the eyes, and lower my voice, most of the time, stacy would be like "you're weird, it's better for me to leave, sorry", at least she hasn't mocked me, that's enough.

High IQ...

Worked for me. At least I'm not viewed as weak. I'm feared and even have guys 50 lbs bigger watch themselves to not piss me off. I get treated like I'm some kind of mad wild dog at work.

"Nice doggie... Don't bite please... I'm a nice normie/Chad/Stacie... "

Major life fuel if I'm feared and can intimidate guys 50 lbs bigger. Only ones not intimidated are excons and veterans. But those 2 groups are better to work with anyway cuz they mostly numb and quiet. Lol

good at you for fucking putting chad in his place. imagine having so much ego you think you can tell strangers what to look at LOL.

fucking normies man.

Sounds made up ngl

all you did was justify uncomfortably staring down a woman in public. beta af

You did not get humiliated.

They were probably laughing at the chad because you actually stood up for yourself and made him look like an idiot.

Definitely made up bullshit. Every Chad is terrified of incels as they have nothing to lose and might just lash out and ruin their looks. If you ever have hassle from a Chad, ask him how he'd look with a broken nose. Absolute 100% guarantee he will back down and fuck right off. If he doesn't...aim slightly to the right of the bridge of his nose. That damage can never ever be put right, trust me.

They were both Chad-lites, not a single Chad was there.

It was a fucked up situation but karma never sleeps.

DONT USE WORDS PUNCH HIM it's worked for me many times

DONT USE WORDS PUNCH HIM it's worked for me many times

Yeah, I read your story about how you punched a chad when him and stacy were following you to harass you and then started kissing, I wouldn't do that unless I am sure I can take him on and that I'm not likely to get in trouble

Hold on a second man, that was the right thing to do, fuck them! You have nothing to lose, and hence, nothing to fear.
Don't let people walk all over for you. Even if it means getting beaten up, hell, even if it means getting fucking killed, as a pathetic subhuman, as a mere rat, I'll always try my best to gnaw at the heels of wolves. At the very least your resistance will make their days slightly worse.
Hell yeah

And some incels are adamant how "Chads are nice". No, Chads are as evil as Staceys.
High IQ post

Yeah, I read your story about how you punched a chad when him and stacy were following you to harass you and then started kissing, I wouldn't do that unless I am sure I can take him on and that I'm not likely to get in trouble
Where is that thread? I want to read it.

u shoulda threw the knife at him . He wouldn't do shit. Chads are cowards without their gang of bros around. The only reason he came over there is he figured he could get away with it, next time give him some consequences.