Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I stomped some big insect and kind of feel bad

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Non-NT rights activist, spergcel, NT destroyer
★★★★★
It tried to desperately escape me even hid in some corner but I reached it with my boots and stomped it.

I wouldn't have stomped it but it was just outside my home and it could have entered.

I kind of feel bad ngl , kinda feels like I went ER on a creature that did not deserve it.

Am I just low T or have too much sympathy ?

I would love it, if out of nowhere i was just crushed, immediate death, tbh. So don't feel too bad jfl

T would only effect your aggression --i.e your willingness to engage in violence with the creature. Any thoughts that happen afterward are just your own sense of morality.

I heard T lowers empathy.

But women love stories like these where you show empathy for the weak.
Now if only you were not ugly. You'd be prince charming.

I heard T lowers empathy.

But women love stories like these where you show empathy for the weak.
Now if only you were not ugly. You'd be prince charming.
I've heard that women like violent men that show no remorse especially to other men. Of course only if they are CHADs.

I've heard that women like violent men that show no remorse especially to other men. Of course only if they are CHADs.
That's mostly the stupid ones.
The more intelligent ones seem to go for empathetic mild mannered guys.

That's mostly the stupid ones.
The more intelligent ones seem to go for empathetic mild mannered guys.
empathetic CHAD/HTN only, empathetic subhumans get shit on for their sympathy.

there isn't anything wrong with having sympathy for creatures. you're fighting your globalist-instilled instincts to stomp nature and create a deluded progressive utopia. we should all be planting more trees and reconnecting with nature more.

Do it again but next time inject T before you do it and see if you feel any differently