Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i stole a can of red bull today

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
★★★★★
@Rabbi Schneerson @Left4DeadDarkie @BlackCel_from_ZA how long until i am honorary nigger?

Not Aryan like of yiu

@Rabbi Schneerson @Left4DeadDarkie @BlackCel_from_ZA how long until i am honorary nigger?
Now all you need to do is beat up a coomskin, start carrying a gun, start complaining about coom skin privilege, and start gangbanging and you'll be an honorary nigger nigga

youtube college humor GIF by Bad Internet

You're in

How did you do it without getting caught? I'd steal but I'm way to worried I'd get caught (in roblox)

How did you do it without getting caught? I'd steal but I'm way to worried I'd get caught (in roblox)
i was on going on lunch break at work i just took it out of the fridge and walked out the back door

i was on going on lunch break at work i just took it out of the fridge and walked out the back door
Based. I wish I could steal as a customer and just walk out.

I wouldn't feel bad at all tbh.

Truecel trait: youve never stolen anything in your life because youre too high inhib

YOUR A NIGGER NOW!

@Emba Thoughts?

I didn't choose the thug life, the thug life chose me.​

lowinhib mogs tf outta me

Red bull gives you watermelon and chicken wings.