Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I still think about a compliment I got many years ago.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34664
  • Start date
Deleted member 34664

Deleted member 34664

Unicel
-
This girl once told me I had nice hands and I still think about that cause that's really the only compliment I've ever gotten my whole life. It's crazy to think that women get them multiple times and on a daily basis; wonder what that feels like.

You play piano? Maybe its due to that

this made me think about if a foid has ever given me a compliment who wasnt my mother.

genuinely couldnt recall a foid ever complimenting me :cryfeels:

This girl once told me I had nice hands and I still think about that cause that's really the only compliment I've ever gotten my whole life. It's crazy to think that women get them multiple times and on a daily basis; wonder what that feels like.
You are honest which is better than foids

I was complimented once when i was a kid, an old lady called me a beautiful little girl.

This tbh unironically.
ive never been complimented on my looks:feelsbadman:
This tbh. A lot of bragging going on these days.
Also, another Brag thread. Nice, greycels bragging and rubbing it in the faces of KHHV truecels. Just another day, another Brag thread.

Yeah we get it, you got pretty hands and play piano well. Brag more greycel.
Apparently now we have greycels who gets compliment. What's next, Chad's bragging about their orgies.

Don't even know why this forum is named incels.is

Chads.is would be right choice going by the posts.

Last edited:
I have gotten a compliment from the class stacy 12 years ago. I still remember that :feelskek:

Fakecel thread. Compliments apparently. Yeah I got no compliments, what I got was bullying and oppression throughout my childhood.

when i was in kindergarten a classmate of mine told me i was cute, that in the long run was detrimental because i believed it. the girl had a certain resemblance to the "pig woman" from the tinder experiment they always quote. what a fool i was in those days.

Only gotten "complimented" two times in my life both were by foids trying to humiliate their friends by saying they should be in a relationship with me or to explain

Foid A: Look at Camos, he's not that ugly, seems just like the man you deserve!
Foid B: Eww don't be mean

:cryfeels: I'll never forget