Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I still remember a dream I had a couple years ago where I had a girlfriend

fantasycel

fantasycel

Veteran
★★★★
I still think about her sometimes. Dreams feel completely real sometimes as you are having them so it's almost as if I have experienced temporarily what it feels like to have a girlfriend. I wonder if real life is as good as dreams. What if it's even better? I guess I will never know :feelsrope:

niggers mog me , aryancels mog me all mog me in this site

Dream mogs me

Dream mogs me
I've only had 3 or 4 dreams like this in my life. This and the one I had today about the hijabi are the only ones I remember.

I've only had 3 or 4 dreams like this in my life. This and the one I had today about the hijabi are the only ones I remember.
I see

I've had like 4+ dreams where i got rejected by girls i like lmao

I did also have a couple of dreams where i had a gf, but those dreams only lasted for a few seconds before i woke up

I had a dream about introducing my wife and kids to my parents. I still remember looking at them with so much love. Hopefully somewhere out there in the multiverse is me and that family enjoying life.

I've had like 4+ dreams where i got rejected by girls i like lmao

I did also have a couple of dreams where i had a gf, but those dreams only lasted for a few seconds before i woke up
Brutal. Your mind recognizes how unrealistic having a gf is so it wakes you up

Had a dream last night about a hot whore stripping naked for me. Was lifefuel ngl :feelsohh::feelsohh:

Those dreams are the worst/best. Wake up feeling like you’ve been punched in the gut