Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I still play minecraft

landocalarisian

landocalarisian

Banned
-
I still play minecraft at 20. I find it therapeutic to put on a youtube video and just build houses in survival. I know Minecraft is for little kids now but does just make me weird. I dunno what to think of this.

It makes you autistic, that's all

I came back to it because of nostalgia, I'm 25. If you go to old servers you will find 30+ y/o active players.

I wish I had the money to create my own minecraft server, we could make an incel world and try to build Incelistan :feelsautistic:

Minecraft is only good if you have someone to play with

me too, we should start a server

I came back to it because of nostalgia, I'm 25. If you go to old servers you will find 30+ y/o active players.

I wish I had the money to create my own minecraft server, we could make an incel world and try to build Incelistan :feelsautistic:

the hosts of this website make enough money for that tbh. Wouldn't mind booting up minecraft for that lol.

Minecraft was a big part of my life back in the day.

the hosts of this website make enough money for that tbh. Wouldn't mind booting up minecraft for that lol.
We should take this idea to the mods! They could enable donations or VIP stuff to supplement server costs :feelsautistic:
(But plz make the server open for cracked clients cuz I don't have the cash for a real copy plzzz)