Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I still need proof that the Jews are responsible for every major downfall in the west

• Thread starter zalikell.ir.ilxyne:
  • Start date
zalikell.ir.ilxyne:

zalikell.ir.ilxyne:

Banned
-
It just seems so selfish of them, pesky little Jews

read the protocols of the elders of zion

seen the news? you know what is going down right now in the middle east?

Black rock (one of the biggest financial inst) is owned by jews and they manipulate our cost of living and taxes until its ridiculously high. Then they force the government to implement shitty policies replacing white people with ethnics, eventually causing the west to become an islamic state

Heres some infographics i once posted on the matter. Ive posted much more in the past but couldnt find the other posts
There's also some good flyers on GoyimTV, I think the link is "flyers dot goyimtv dot net" or maybe it's .com idk. There you'll find about a dozen flyers like this:

MEDIA

GUNCONTROL

Anywho I'll dump a bit more stuff since you seem interested

Screenshot 20230706 182822 Free Adblocker Browser

Screenshot 20230816 043546 Free Adblocker Browser

Screenshot 20211106 202129 Free Adblocker Browser

Screenshot 20230827 054054 Free Adblocker Browser

Screenshot 20230614 044917 Free Adblocker Browser

( ^ ADL is a jewish supremacist organization if you're unaware)

Screenshot 20230504 023405 Free Adblocker Browser

^ Pre-Hitler Germany. This is why the german people voted the nazis into power

A great video Lonelylus once posted with a bunch more of those infographics (the second video here, not the first one. The first one is a classic though)

Hope this helps. Fact check any of it you want. Trust me, nazis wouldnt exist if it wasnt true.

Heres some infographics i once posted on the matter. Ive posted much more in the past but couldnt find the other posts

A great video Lonelylus once posted with a bunch more of those infographics (the second video here, not the first one. The first one is a classic though)

Hope this helps. Fact check any of it you want. Trust me, nazis wouldnt exist if it wasnt true.

It just seems so selfish of them, pesky little Jews
What you are suffering from today was created in October 1917, when a bunch of Jews took over an entire country - the former Russian Empire. And the people were taken hostage by them, those who survived fled to the west, and those who remained were executed by the Chekists in the basements, namely those whom the Jews were afraid of: former army officers, priests, intellectuals, officials, people of art and everyone else who was educated enough not to believe Lenin and the Bolsheviks.

Last edited:
Kill yourself officer

Another Jew bot, some kikes on this site