Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I still haven't fully swallowed the dogpill

• Thread starter Gorogorogoro-chan
  • Start date
Gorogorogoro-chan

Gorogorogoro-chan

終わりだ。
★★★★★
I just can't believe it. I've discovered the dogpill around 3 months ago, and I just still can't swallow it (no pun intended).

I just can't believe that holes will rather have sex with a disgusting slobbering animal that licks it's ass balls, eats it's own excrement over sub5 men. I just can't comprehend that. They think it's normal to let their dog french kiss them. The dog which licked another dog's asshole, it's own shit and balls. They think it's normal. They think there's nothing wrong with that. They have no issue taking and riding dog penis, that disgusting veiny red rocket, yet they would get an acid reflux if a sub5 guy entered a 10 foot radius of them.

I can't believe this is reality. This is the world we live in. Holes openly talk about having sex with dogs (it would be horses if they had access to it), they embrace it, they want to legalize it, it's a "kink". Just waiting until they normalize pedophilia too.

I'm just in a state of disbelief that this is happening right now. We have to rot at home watching white foids making tiktoks with their dobermans while they are fully erect.

Get me off this fucking clown world asap.

it's more than real jfl even if some foids dont fuck their own dogs they at least let them lick their cunt.

@Retardfuel @Mentally lost cel

it's more than real jfl even if some foids dont fuck their own dogs they at least let them lick their cunt.
Yea I know, I'm not denying the dogpill, I just can't believe this is the world we live in.

I just can't believe it. I've discovered the dogpill around 3 months ago, and I just still can't swallow it (no pun intended).

I just can't believe that holes will rather have sex with a disgusting slobbering animal that licks it's ass balls, eats it's own excrement over sub5 men. I just can't comprehend that. They think it's normal to let their dog french kiss them. The dog which licked another dog's asshole, it's own shit and balls. They think it's normal. They think there's nothing wrong with that. They have no issue taking and riding dog penis, that disgusting veiny red rocket, yet they would get an acid reflux if a sub5 guy entered a 10 foot radius of them.

I can't believe this is reality. This is the world we live in. Holes openly talk about having sex with dogs (it would be horses if they had access to it), they embrace it, they want to legalize it, it's a "kink". Just waiting until they normalize pedophilia too.

I'm just in a state of disbelief that this is happening right now. We have to rot at home watching white foids making tiktoks with their dobermans while they are fully erect.

Get me off this fucking clown world asap.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXcX7D9aY_8

@Retardfuel @Mentally lost cel
Dogpill has destroyed me, after hours of research online and police reports on how widespread wfbd (white female big dog) sex happens it destroyed me

I've found out that our females have had dog sex since stone age it's fucking brutal

Human females have been having raw dog big knot cock sex since the beginning of our history

Dogpill has destroyed me, after hours of research online and police reports on how widespread wfbd (white female big dog) sex happens it destroyed me

I've found out that our females have had dog sex since stone age it's fucking brutal

Human females have been having raw dog big knot cock sex since the beginning of our history
FUCKING BRUTAL.

I always thought the dogpill was just a joke on this forum but Im not sure anymore

You'll eventually will. Everyone fully swallows it at some point

I thought its a joke first but then i started seeing cases everywhere jfl it really is depressing.

I thought its a joke first but then i started seeing cases everywhere jfl it really is depressing.
stage 5 - acceptance

i accepted the dogpill before i got blackpilled, seen and heard too many bitches doing weird shit with there dogs

Toilets would fuck ANYTHING that is not an unattractive man.

It's a normal reaction when you're first confronted to it, you can't believe it's real.

But it is.