Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I still have 4 days of Hanukkah left, family won't stop tormenting me

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
At least you goycels are done with the torment of the holidays already, I STILL have to answer to where my girlfriend is, why I'm a dissapointment, why I look so old, why don't I just marry a nice isreali girl, etc

fuck this ethnicity, should have just orthodoxmaxxed a long time ago and gotten an arranged marriage

It's over for jewcels.

tell them foids are afraid of your circumcised dick and blame your parents for it

Ask moloch for a gf

LOL, an actual jewcel.
Crappy Hanukkah.

I didn't think jewcels existed. Well I'll be goyed

Can't you just hit up your local synagogue and ask for some human trafficked goy jb?

Another Jew probably trying to takeover this website

Tell them to arrange marriage you

Move to Israel and traffic an underage Eastern Euro girl

I dont know how I would survive that long

Move to Israel and traffic an underage Eastern Euro girl
I already went on birthright. They assign you a hot IDF girl to convince you to move, but two of my Chadberg roommates took turns on her

I already went on birthright. They assign you a hot IDF girl to convince you to move, but two of my Chadberg roommates took turns on her
Speak to Trump, he has got your back Mr Shlomo.

Actually despite being mogged by 99% of mankind lookswise they mog us when it comes to power. So Jewcels=superior to Goycels.
lol I wish that were true

When you are a Jew but can't even harveyweinsteinmaxx. Brutal.

tell them foids are afraid of your circumcised dick and blame your parents for it
For real being a jewcel sucks.
Birthright sounds like hell. It sounds like orgy for Kike foids and attractive jewish males. Absolute hell for ugly jewish males. Also I hate zionism it sucks that poor Palestinian ethnics had their country taken over by kikes and of course they are ugly ethnics so they could never fuck a decent kike foid and kikes oppress them.

That's what you get for killing Jesus.

what the fugg is hannukah

Good thing i just stay locked in my room

I wish to be jewish sometimes, at least I would be intelligent.

Gas yourself bro it's over

Send me one of those chocolate gold coins they give out at Hanukkah

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back