Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I still feel like shit after 1 whole day of sleep.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
And i also had some pathetic "nightmares" that only made me feel anger instead of fear , I also had a dream about having the life of my chad cousin, Fucking stacies and enjoying a life with 2 parents and a good house , Fuck life , I cant even cope sleeping :cryfeels:

Last edited:
I know the cure. You need to set an alarm and eat every 5hrs, even in bed. Most people wake up anemic because they haven't eaten for over 5hrs.

I know the cure. You need to set an alarm and eat every 5hrs, even in bed. Most people wake up anemic because they haven't eaten for over 5hrs.

Thanks , going to try

I feel completely stressed now and I have to wake up early tomorrow to go to this hackathon.

I got work
But that gives me money
Which makes me buy
To cope with my lie

Are you neetmaxxing? Do you not have things that require you to be awake? I believe when some things keep you from sleeping the actual sleep you get is much better.