Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I still feel bad for Jesus dying on the cross, mang.

Bjorn Ironside

Bjorn Ironside

brock deeboing ✝️ Christmaxxercel
★★★★★
Just for people to mock him and say it didn't happen, so their sins go unforgiven even though he died on the Cross for them, mang. :cryfeels:
Very similar feeling to inceldom where you're stuck and can't do anything to fix the situation.

Millions of people die each day,you don't feel bad enough for them to cry for them?why pissus should be treated different

Some people don't know how to be respectful, hate brings us further away from love and compassion

Millions of people die each day,you don't feel bad enough for them to cry for them?
No bro because they're guilty of sin, Jesus didn't do anything wrong.

See mang
what if you got crucified on cross for someone else, like a toilet for example, and the toilet mocks and shit on you.
My life is worse then some crucifixion on a cross. At least he eventually lost all suffering. I am stuck here all by myself. God is not good. He sent his son to suffer. He sent his own creations to suffer. He is a horrible wicked creature undeserving of love.

Based me too.

idc fuck that jew

like if jesus actually died in some madcap cosmic scheme where god decided to send his son to die because this would somehow allow for him to forgive humanity, then that is just comical

it's like something out of a slapstick skit

but actually he didn't die for that reason, he died bc he's some loudmouth jewish shithead

so that seems ok

idc fuck that jew
Unironically this. No sin I could ever commit is worth what I have to go through in this life. He set us up to fail, and then he blames us for what he created.

like if jesus actually died in some madcap cosmic scheme where god decided to send his son to die because this would somehow allow for him to forgive humanity, then that is just comical

it's like something out of a slapstick skit

but actually he didn't die for that reason, he died bc he's some loudmouth jewish shithead

so that seems ok
Unironically this. No sin I could ever commit is worth what I have to go through in this life. He set us up to fail, and then he blames us for what he created.
Free will.
If we were just created to be in tune to God's Word without choice, it wouldn't be done out of love and our enjoyment.

Free will.
If we were just created to be in tune to God's Word without choice, it wouldn't be done out of love and our enjoyment.
Nigger I can't enjoy anything. My life is a living hell that I can't escape from. There is no free will in this life. You're born in a certain place against your will, you're given a name and personality against your will, you will wageslave against your will. Stop defending God for his poor design.

My life is worse then some crucifixion on a cross. At least he eventually lost all suffering. I am stuck here all by myself. God is not good. He sent his son to suffer. He sent his own creations to suffer. He is a horrible wicked creature undeserving of love.
Alright man, this is a stretch. You wouldn’t trade your current life for Jesus’s life knowing you’d get crucified and you know it. You can end your suffering quick if you want to. Dying on a cross is horrific. Idk whether god and Jesus actually existed, but regardless of what you think about god, Jesus has a brutal life if the story is true

Alright man, this is a stretch. You wouldn’t trade your current life for Jesus’s life knowing you’d get crucified and you know it. You can end your suffering quick if you want to. Dying on a cross is horrific. Idk whether god and Jesus actually existed, but regardless of what you think about god, Jesus has a brutal life if the story is true
And this "god" put him there. No amount of physical pain could ever come near the mental suffering I am experiencing. I cannot stay sober for more then a few hours without wanting to put a barrel to my cranium.

I know it's hard to understand. But I have stapled my forearms and fingers with a staple gun, I have broken my arm, and lacerated my liver, and none of it comes anywhere close to how I'm feeling right now.

And this "god" put him there.
That’s my point. Imagine your own father decides you must be killed in one of the most horrific and painful ways.
No amount of physical pain could ever come near the mental suffering I am experiencing. I cannot stay sober for more then a few hours without wanting to put a barrel to my cranium.
Brutal af. I know the pain. Still, I doubt you would trade it for a life where you knew for certain you would suffer a death as brutal as crucifixion. You still have the choice to end it in a non painful way if you choose.
I know it's hard to understand. But I have stapled my forearms and fingers with a staple gun, I have broken my arm, and lacerated my liver, and none of it comes anywhere close to how I'm feeling right now.
Yea, but having giant nails driven through each of your extremities and then being on the cross till you die of blood loss and dehydration is u imaginably worse than any of the physical pain you mentioned. I know the mental pain is awful, but a death like that is nothing to sneeze at

That’s my point. Imagine your own father decides you must be killed in one of the most horrific and painful ways.

Brutal af. I know the pain. Still, I doubt you would trade it for a life where you knew for certain you would suffer a death as brutal as crucifixion. You still have the choice to end it in a non painful way if you choose.

Yea, but having giant nails driven through each of your extremities and then being on the cross till you die of blood loss and dehydration is u imaginably worse than any of the physical pain you mentioned. I know the mental pain is awful, but a death like that is nothing to sneeze at
Maybe, but idk :feelshehe:

I will stand against god either way. If he hates me so much then why should I love him? He can't even create actual love, he just makes whores soulless and decrepit.

Maybe, but idk :feelshehe:
You do know. Not saying your mental pain isn’t bad, because I know it absolutely is, but crucifixion is a torture so painful it makes me shiver to even imagine it. At least we have the option to end it rather fast if we choose

You do know. Not saying your mental pain isn’t bad, because I know it absolutely is, but crucifixion is a torture so painful it makes me shiver to even imagine it. At least we have the option to end it rather fast if we choose
When its all over I will suffer a fate worse then that friend. Eternal hellfire is the fate of most in this world. :feelsrope:

When its all over I will suffer a fate worse then that friend. Eternal hellfire is the fate of most in this world. :feelsrope:
No reason you would go to hell. I won’t either