Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I still dream being in highschool

R

Rasama

Greycel
My highschool experience was horrible, it basically stunted my social development. I wish i could go back in time and redo everything. I keep having dreams of myself being back in highschool. I just took a look at my highschool dream record and it's over 70 dreams since November 2020. In total it must've been more than 70 dreams but i've only started recording it around the time i mentioned.

If I have a dream about my (used to be) oneitis I will lucid dream and grape her :feelshmm:

How old are you?

I've wasted my life doing this. Except I dream while I'm awake.

How old are you?

I've wasted my life doing this. Except I dream while I'm awake.

Same, i day dream often that i have a GF who visits me at college every Friday evening to take me out(she's a JB)

Same, i day dream often that i have a GF who visits me at college every Friday evening to take me out(she's a JB)
I find that I only dream when I sleep with no internet/TV stimulation. If I leave something playing on Youtube, I don't really dream.

I Advise you to proceed with caution.