Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW I still do not understand how muslim groomers got jbs to hang with them

I

islamicincel

Veteran
This is based on a true story

2:16 she rejects normie

17:20. Hangs out in a kebab house and gets raped.

35:00 gets pimped out

Even when I was a young age foids were racist and avoided me yet somehow end up hanging with muslims older and more subhuman than me. Yeah they got raped but I still don't get how they were hanging out with them in the first place. Cause I find white girls are racist no matter what the age. Heck even ethnic girls are racist.

View: https://vimeo.com/300153124

Gang connections and drugs mostly

Because they tell them they'll go to hell if they don't allow themselves to get raped by them, and if they do it they'll get 70 chads when they go to heaven.

they are curry

and maybe not even foids can turn down a good doner

Because they tell them they'll go to hell if they don't allow themselves to get raped by them, and if they do it they'll get 70 chads when they go to heaven.
Jfl

JFL someone has to try this

jfl middle aged subhuman curry gets pussy according to this video :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek:

They were just more lucky then you are.

Pretty much it

Because most of these stories are greatly exaggerated by cuckservatives in order to scare white boomers into voting for them

jfl when im mogged by muslimes in my own country.

its over for ukcels

I heard somewhere that the chadiest curry / muslim is the one to invite /seduce the roastie, after that they keep her around by force.

Bruh it's a movie. Also she cry rape because it was with an old curry instead of chaddam. Otherwise she would have thought it was hot due to him being "dominant" and "knowing what he wanted" jfl.

From what i've heard and seen, there are complex networks of men who trade information about girls in London. These are muslims who pass on information about girls in school, who turn up to their kebab shops. There could be literally 100s of muslims working together. Even some Muslims in the uk police are probably part of their network. They find out who is vulnerable and susceptible to it and then the younger guys take the girls with them to the kebab shops and it goes from there.

A lot of muslim gangs in london are also drug dealers, so they get access to girls through that route as well. Whites are strictly forbidden and will never know about this stuff. The way I know is through observation and watching them. I've been friends with many muslim guys growing up and i know how they operate. It can be as simple as a drug dealer passing info on to one of his mates. They use mass whatsapp groups and take pictures of undercover police cars and database it.

There was recently a scandle in the UK where the police ignored signs white girls were being abused.

The UK prisons are full of muslims and the deal is you either convert or you get beaten daily.

Im actually not anti muslim as i have muslim friends, just telling you how it works. In the UK free speech has been taken, we are not allowed to say anything.

Last edited:
They're usually thugmaxxed so it's usually just a matter of luring the foids somewhere using fake Social Media Pictures of Chad

Because most of these stories are greatly exaggerated by cuckservatives in order to scare white boomers into voting for them
no its not. even in my very small city we have some turk and northern africans that own some barbershops and co.
everybody knows that the owners are drugging german teengirls to get control over them. they then take this girl and give it to his fellow ethnic guys. it goes on since many years. 10-20 years minimum.

Nice car outside the school gates, offering a ride, gifts like jewellery, a phone, call in favours after offering drugs, sex with the guy, once hooked have to fuck friends, now she's passed around the whole group & has become "paki meat".

Stupid bitches, police don't do shit either as these girls come from poor broken families so they're deemed trash & don't wanna be wacist oh no.

Father's are pathetic & shows a lack of community among whites.

no its not. even in my very small city we have some turk and northern africans that own some barbershops and co.
everybody knows that the owners are drugging german teengirls to get control over them. they then take this girl and give it to his fellow ethnic guys. it goes on since many years. 10-20 years minimum.
damn, how can i get in on the action so i can fuck german stacies?

From what i've heard and seen, there are complex networks of men who trade information about girls in London. These are muslims who pass on information about girls in school, who turn up to their kebab shops. There could be literally 100s of muslims working together. Even some Muslims in the uk police are probably part of their network. They find out who is vulnerable and susceptible to it and then the younger guys take the girls with them to the kebab shops and it goes from there.

A lot of muslim gangs in london are also drug dealers, so they get access to girls through that route as well. Whites are strictly forbidden and will never know about this stuff. The way I know is through observation and watching them. I've been friends with many muslim guys growing up and i know how they operate. It can be as simple as a drug dealer passing info on to one of his mates. They use mass whatsapp groups and take pictures of undercover police cars and database it.

There was recently a scandle in the UK where the police ignored signs white girls were being abused.

The UK prisons are full of muslims and the deal is you either convert or you get beaten daily.

Im actually not anti muslim as i have muslim friends, just telling you how it works. In the UK free speech has been taken, we are not allowed to say anything.
what the fuck sounds like giga alt right conspiracy shit to me

damn, how can i get in on the action so i can fuck german stacies?
i dont really know. you can just hear it there and there. this guys keep it a close circle. but you must wake up to the reality itself.
it caught my attention that you ethnic guys are starting to attack white folks. even while living here. it makes no sense. because you start to play the political division game. you guys start to talk about white guys going to asia and slaying asian women. dude, thats just a handfull of dudes. you cannot compare it to the million middle easterners and africans that flooded the western world.

i dont really know. you can just hear it there and there. this guys keep it a close circle. but you must wake up to the reality itself.
it caught my attention that you ethnic guys are starting to attack white folks. even while living here. it makes no sense. because you start to play the political division game. you guys start to talk about white guys going to asia and slaying asian women. dude, thats just a handfull of dudes. you cannot compare it to the million middle easterners and africans that flooded the western world.
It's one big secret club and it's denied vehemently but it's there & once the time is right those moderate neighbours, friends, acquaintances & business owners you thought were OK & just living their life will be putting you in chains or killing you.

Idiot whites are too stupid to see this & think they'll never get kicked from their throne, grown real weak, the problem ain't in some far away land, it's a mindset & what's coming out of the womb tomorrow.

Idiot whites are too stupid to see this & think they'll never get kicked from their throne, grown real weak, the problem ain't in some far away land, it's a mindset & what's coming out of the womb tomorrow.
word. its all the mindset. it is psychological. like many other things. but hey dude, try to tell it .. they already wait to call you a nazi. (((they have won))). i am just waiting till it all breaks down. the faster the better.

when I was a young age foids were racist and avoided me yet somehow end up hanging with muslims older and more subhuman
They were more masculine than you.
Muhammad only.

word. its all the mindset. it is psychological. like many other things. but hey dude, try to tell it .. they already wait to call you a nazi. (((they have won))). i am just waiting till it all breaks down. the faster the better.
We're in for some chop, just wonder when.

@DepravedAndDeprived @BududubNow won't be happy watching this
R U Kidding? Burn the coal, pay the toll. Or rather - eat the kebab, hang on a knob. Or something. Either way, this made me happy more than anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back