Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I still can't understand everything he says

bait____

bait____

Based and blackpilled

Free surgeries or Gandy heaven tbh

Last edited:
Me neither, brutal accentpill

Video has subtitles

Which part did you not understand?

Jokes on him thinking I'm subhuman. I'm as good looking as Gandhi :feelzez: :feelzez:

Bick Mahn Dyrone has lots of subscribers, good. Good publicity.

This is Tyrone, reporting out of the Incelcon mansion.

Just LOL at you subhumans! Hahahahahaha!!

Just lol at your copecelling, thinking you can get plastic surgery to be as good looking as Gandy. Hahahaha! Nothing can fix your lateral orbital rim retrusion or your retruded maxilla. Even the great Mike Mew, praised be his name, can't save you.

You are stuck with your subhumanity buddy boy. If even brio can't get laid once in a while, what hope do a bunch of sub 5 autists have?

Westphaggot, you're stuck in your basement all day. Go ER. Alien franco, after all your effort you got a 2 out of 10 currycel. Go ER! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Tiger, you will never have a white girl. Please go ER. M R Z, go ER before the FBI find you. Icedearth, you Romanian 35 year old virgin. Go ER. Kyra, even though we have become great friends at the incelcon mansion, I suggest you go ER due to your subhuman philtrum. All of the sub 6 manlets, go ER. Ethniks, go ER. Balding voicecels, go ER.

I am here at incelcon, enjoying the sloots and baking soda while incel in training finances my surgeries. For everyone not at incelcon, just go ER buddy boyo. Go ER and go to Gandy heaven and be at peace. (Big Tyrone smile)

Which part did you not understand?
1:33 for example,i speak spanish so it's over for me,i have to study english.I couldn't tell he mentioned mike mew lol.
This is Tyrone, reporting out of the Incelcon mansion.

Just LOL at you subhumans! Hahahahahaha!!

Just lol at your copecelling, thinking you can get plastic surgery to be as good looking as Gandy. Hahahaha! Nothing can fix your lateral orbital rim retrusion or your retruded maxilla. Even the great Mike Mew, praised be his name, can't save you.

You are stuck with your subhumanity buddy boy. If even brio can't get laid once in a while, what hope do a bunch of sub 5 autists have?

Westphaggot, you're stuck in your basement all day. Go ER. Alien franco, after all your effort you got a 2 out of 10 currycel. Go ER! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Tiger, you will never have a white girl. Please go ER. M R Z, go ER before the FBI find you. Icedearth, you Romanian 35 year old virgin. Go ER. Kyra, even though we have become great friends at the incelcon mansion, I suggest you go ER due to your subhuman philtrum. All of the sub 6 manlets, go ER. Ethniks, go ER. Balding voicecels, go ER.

I am here at incelcon, enjoying the sloots and baking soda while incel in training finances my surgeries. For everyone not at incelcon, just go ER buddy boyo. Go ER and go to Gandy heaven and be at peace. (Big Tyrone smile)
Based :lul:

Last edited:
1:33 for example,i speak spanish so it's over for me,i have to study english.

I think it's something like
"While incelintraining finances my surgeries"

I'm guessing incelintraining was someone's username on Sluthate
Most the video it seems are just references to users on the site

I think it's something like
"While incelintraining finances my surgeries"

I'm guessing incelintraining was someone's username on Sluthate
Most the video it seems are just references to users on the site
Yeah,i thought he said insulin something,he says things that people send to him.

Voicemogs me. Accentmogs me