Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I still blush when talking to girls

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
I hate i hate i hate what the fuck is wrong with ne im an enormous faggot and should just off myself from the gene pool im not worthy of fucking anything :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

One of the perks of being ethnic tbh. Dont blush/go red.

Pretty cucked tbh ngl

Still bluepilled i see.

Talk-to-girl-mogs me into another realm. Fakecel trait if you do anything other than hate yourself while laying down and rotting.

Talk-to-girl-mogs me into another realm. Fakecel trait if you do anything other than hate yourself while laying down and rotting.
Have too at work its not a choice

Today my hand were shaking when i handed my ID to a foid cashier. I don't know why. She wasn't even that pretty, looked anemic with glasses 3½/10 at best.

Read my Phenibut guide. I made it last week. Check that out

you starting to sound like a fakecel ngl

as a subhuman, having to talk to a femoid is a chore

Major high-inhibcel trait. Not even benzodiazepines seemed to help, although I haven’t tried a bigger dose. I was prescribed beta-blockers for physical manifestations of anxiety such as blushing, but I haven’t got the chance to try them. I’m glad classes are online now :incel:

Last edited:
I see that you are not truly blackpilled what a shame.

I hate i hate i hate what the fuck is wrong with ne im an enormous faggot and should just off myself from the gene pool im not worthy of fucking anything :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Bragging I don't talk to women at work they ignore me

just means you're bluepilled

gotta realize every foid is being ravaged by chads 7 days a week

don't be shy or embarrassed

Treat them like the garbage they know they are