Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I started writing a suicide note

falloutpilled

falloutpilled

Technology exists. Hence I am a VRcel.
-
It's going to include a tons of stuff. I plan it to be at least a 100 pages. It will include how my life went to shit, how my father contributed to my life going shit, about inceldom et cetera.

It's going to include a tons of stuff. I plan it to be at least a 100 pages. It will include how my life went to shit, how my father contributed to my life going shit, about inceldom et cetera.
NO1 GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOU JUST BUY SEMTEX AND CS GO SKINS AND SHOW NORMIES THE RAMPAGE IN BROTHEL!!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)

include me in it pls

Handwritten?

If not, what font are you planning to use?

Handwritten?

If not, what font are you planning to use?
Digital. I'm using Calibri for titles, and Times New Roman for the content. Do you have suggestions?

Include me please.

100 pages? Kudos for making a real effort.

I'll release it before suicide if I don't pussy out. It will include everything about me.

No suicide

Dont kill yourself

100 pages?? dam how much bad shit happened to you that you can write a 100 pages about inceldom and shit. Anyways good luck with writing it brocel, may you rest in gandy heaven when its finished

It's highly likely some chad will be getting his dik sucked by a Stacy at the precise moment OP commits suicide :feelsaww:

same, been writing mine for two years lmao its like a archaic poem at this point

this.

nobody cares.
it doesn't even matter if you commit suicide (which you won't) nobody would care anyways.
your thoughts are worthless.
you are just some ugly nobody, nobody gives a shit about you and your suicide note, lmao.
brutal

Killing yourself is lame, don't. You let them win if you kill yourself. Help yourself instead

Also: Wtf are we supposed to do with these "i wrote a book" "i wrote a suicide note" "i wrote this and that" bullshit garbage threads????
If you want us to read something of it, post it. If not, don't talk about it.
Holy shit ...

Digital. I'm using Calibri for titles, and Times New Roman for the content. Do you have suggestions?
with a hundred pages you can think of writing a thesis kind of. well thought out layout and such...

regarding font. its your personal artwork, you may go a little bit crazy on the font at least in the titles or chapters.

or go classic with American typewriter for text and blew roman for titles/chapters

this.

nobody cares.
it doesn't even matter if you commit suicide (which you won't) nobody would care anyways.
your thoughts are worthless.
you are just some ugly nobody, nobody gives a shit about you and your suicide note, lmao.
I'll do it anyways. At least my family could potentially understand my pain when they read it. But again, I'm writing it in english, not in hungarian, so who knows.

Don't commit suicide brocel. Don't let the normies win.

Don't talk about it just write it and realize you dont actually want to rope and it actually serves as a form of therapy.....

If u actually manage to rope godspeed tho

Killing yourself is lame, don't. You let them win if you kill yourself. Help yourself instead
How do I help myself? I literally can't see another way out of this.

I tried to kms once and thank god I was on a bulk bc the curtain pole i attatched the rope to broke :feelskek: :feelskek: . So glad I didnt kys. In the moment I thought it was my only way out to. Life is super fucking hard, especially for us man, the world will show you no affection. You have to learn to become strong enough to take the shit. In the struggle, you will find little bits of hapiness, I promise.

shoutout OGcel in ur note plz brocel

The Joker Laugh GIF by Legendary Entertainment

Dont kys f@gg0t stay alive and we will start the incel revolution (IN ROBLOX)

Writing your suicide note might help.

You reflect on the why in order to explain yourself. You are willing to write a hundred pages, that shows effort on your side, meaning there is still something left that is supportive of you staying alive.

I do write daily in my diary (kind of). If something bothers me, I write it down. By writing it down I reflect on it and I gain a new perspective every time. It is revealing.

So write, it might do more than you think it could. Write and let it do its magic.

no one is going to read that

I'll release it before suicide if I don't pussy out. It will include everything about me.
I hope you find peace in your decision. Use sanctioned suicide site if you want the resources.

Use a comic sans when you will write a suicade note, it will give it a little bit of pERsonality you attention fag :feelskek: