Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I started working out

Neggr

Neggr

Died.
★★★★★
foids still wont look my way, but I started working out and I will get a nicer body in the next 6 months I FUCKING WILL LETS GOOOOO!!!!!!!!

jfl at gymcopers. guys with good genes don't lift nothing heaver than a spoon and look better than body builders

foids still wont look my way, but I started working out and I will get a nicer body in the next 6 months I FUCKING WILL LETS GOOOOO!!!!!!!!
Good luck!

The main reason to exercise is health, everything else is secondary.

Have you tried taking a shower?

Gymmaxxing is cope if your face is ugly af.
Face>height>dick>muscles

jfl at gymcopers. guys with good genes don't lift nothing heaver than a spoon and look better than body builders
Gym is the most retarded cope, you not get anything and drop it 1 month later

You can do it, Anon. If you can't finish a rep, remember the entire island is cheering you on.:feelsthink:

Be prepared for lazy pieces of garbage with no motivation to tell you you're coping.

Entire squad

good job bro. i suffer from cholinergic urticaria but i still try to work out regularly. fat lard niggas will say its all cope, but it feels nice.

I used to work out when I was in high school, never gave me any pussy
Exercise only really matters for pussy if you are a fatso with Chad genes (extremely rare). If you're an ugly manlet it's useless

I started exercising again in May this year. Mainly sit-ups and push-ups. But recently I've replaced that with running in the morning. I actually enjoy running. And that's very important; don't force yourself to do shit you don't enjoy. I wouldn't be jogging if I didn't like it.

Good luck, just be consistent if you skip often you're just running in circles.

You going to do combat sports as well or just lift

Congrats brother, I also started lifting a couple of weeks ago.

It makes you feel so much better mentally and physically.