Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I started to week on a self improvement kick

darkdungeon

darkdungeon

Gespatchopilled Shrekcel
-
Now I think it's ending ffs simply because I feel alone. It has such a heavy effect on my mood and therefore life. How can I control it? I'm sick of being alone.

Same, I just cope being on my cumputer all day and staying away from the outside at all costs. No way to control it, you will have outbursts of depression every now and then and it will get better some days. Some people that are in company all the time want to be alone.

Now I think it's ending ffs simply because I feel alone. It has such a heavy effect on my mood and therefore life. How can I control it? I'm sick of being alone.
Self-improvement is a myth constantly shoved down our throats by the elite so we lesser men keep getting reassured that we are just that, lesser men.

Chads don't do self-improvement, they eat junk food, masturbate and shoot up drugs. Jfl at people who can't realise this.

Same, I just cope being on my cumputer all day and staying away from the outside at all costs. No way to control it, you will have outbursts of depression every now and then and it will get better some days. Some people that are in company all the time want to be alone.
I don't even want to be alone. I want the company. I'm sick of being alone...

Chads don't do self-improvement, they eat junk food, masturbate and shoot up drugs.
I must be Chad then. That's unironically what I did all day today

Jfl. How many times I have witnessed absolute wrecks of men who got laid all the time just cuz they were Chads

nicholas-cage-laugh.gif

Get a job go to school or go to a low security prison to cure your Ooooooh Friendssssssss lack