Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I started to think that we are blessed with staying virgin in this timeline of peak degeneracy

loserkarthusplayer

loserkarthusplayer

لا اله الا الله
-
inb4 nonreligiouscels & atheistcels comes here and says GIGA ULTRA BULLSHIT OUT OF THIS WORLD "COPE"

So just think about this guys we are alive at this timeline where adultery , homosexuality , transgender and basically all LGBT is legal and never in any civilizations throughout history this much of degeneracy is been accepted.

All of this lavish , hedonist ,wordly , unspiritual (btw Normies only care about spiritual things if its brings them to happiness they don't want to learn brutal truth and that's causes them to follow new age polytheist "love" religions so they can feel ok with their actions of pure degeneracy and still can go to heaven JFL) lifestyle harms family values after only 1 or 2 generation you can see loss of ethics and those people who's commitings these things not even thinking about what is going to happen to cultural values , religion , race they just don't care

So my point is we are born in this timeline of world and we are witnessing that brutal degeneracy that makes us want to puke and just cry all nightlong. I know and everyone here knows that if we were goodlooking handsome chad we would be same as them and commit those degeneracy they are doing and we wouldn't even care about such as things as religion , nationalism , politics , history... so we are just ugly males that knows the brutal truth about lookism right now and most of us acknowledged blackpill fully and again most of us here will stay virgin until death but when its comes to thinking of that being not part of this degeneracy and hedonism I started to think that we are blocked and blessed by God and God is wants us to be succeed and stay pure just think about it I know that many of you guys will going to mock me and make fun of me but remember this world is already temporary chad and stacies not going to live forever its just temporary worldy life we will return back to the God it' just doesn't matter and I always remember this verse's from Quran and praise God alone after it

Quran 2:216
But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not.

Quran 57:20
Know that the life of this world is but amusement and diversion and adornment and boasting to one another and competition in increase of wealth and children - like the example of a rain whose [resulting] plant growth pleases the tillers; then it dries and you see it turned yellow; then it becomes [scattered] debris. And in the Hereafter is severe punishment and forgiveness from Allah and approval. And what is the worldly life except the enjoyment of delusion.

Ye most ppl will call it cope etc but ive been thinking about it too for few past months tbh.
Im not into allah and stuff but i believe there are some higher beings protecting ppl and making sure of stuff.

Ye most ppl will call it cope etc but ive been thinking about it too for few past months tbh.
Im not into allah and stuff but i believe there are some higher beings protecting ppl and making sure of stuff.
Allah = God
Its just arabic version of it I only pray to God of adam , noah , abraham , moses , jesus , muhammad its just pure monotheism

I think trying to date as a normie or below is beyond retarded.

Even if you do well, what do you get? A used up land whale?

GIGA ULTRA BULLSHIT OUT OF THIS WORLD "COPE"
tbh
There are still people that enjoy relatively peaceful and stable lives, without infidelity, divorce etc.
You're just not one of them.

There are still people that enjoy relatively peaceful and stable lives, without infidelity, divorce etc.
Yeah lucky ones tbh soon in the western world every person you see will be in deeply sin and degeneracy its not like its going to stop

Alhamdullilah @ those verses brother

14 Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads. 2 And I heard a sound from heaven like the roar of rushing waters and like a loud peal of thunder. The sound I heard was like that of harpists playing their harps. 3 And they sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders. No one could learn the song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth. 4 These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they remained virgins. They follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were purchased from among mankind and offered as firstfruits to God and the Lamb.5 No lie was found in their mouths; they are blameless. Revelations 14:1-5

14 Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads. 2 And I heard a sound from heaven like the roar of rushing waters and like a loud peal of thunder. The sound I heard was like that of harpists playing their harps. 3 And they sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders. No one could learn the song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth. 4 These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they remained virgins. They follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were purchased from among mankind and offered as firstfruits to God and the Lamb.5 No lie was found in their mouths; they are blameless. Revelations 14:1-5
I love to see that based christian tbh ngl even though I'm muslim and we are believing christians still has some truth in their books as long as you praised God and worship him alone you are will be in heaven

Whatever helps you cope tbh. I would believe in God if I could and it promotes anti degeneracy and strong family values.

Yeah guys its true mostly maybe I'm just coping... as i said in the main post I wouldn't care about religion if i was Chad tbh ngl but Its still for me this world is just temporary place we are all going to die anyways there's no other way around . At least I'm not going to lose anything and probably going to keep my mental health safe with it so its good cope

Based. This degeneracy that we have the disgrace to live it's the same like in the days of Noah, until they were destroyed by the great flood, same with Sodome and Gomorrah with the rain of fire and brimstone. I wish some day the divine justice come here and destroy this cucked society and then, restart everything again from zero (if god wills it).

Can we stop coping so hard, please?

GIGA ULTRA BULLSHIT OUT OF THIS WORLD COPE

Based muslimcel.

There is a reason why so many muslim caliphates brutally crushed secularism at its infancy. When people leave religion thats when society becomes degenerate

GIGA ULTRA BULLSHIT OUT OF THIS WORLD "COPE"
tbh

And these people are almost unicorns.

The problem is that it's never going to feel like a choice you made for yourself. I'll never truly be able to believe that I chose this outcome, because the reality is that I ultimately didn't, no matter how I want to look at it(and JFL@ those MSTOW copers). Not to mention that this doesn't make any of the loneliness go away.

I see your point, but it's always going to feel like an imposition.

Most foids are STD ridden and disgusting but I still want validation. Being deprived of female attention turns you into a weird ass nigga

OP skyscraper level IQ

I feel the same way

Death is the most brutal and final blackpill when you realize its just doesn't end with having sex , making family , living rich life , living 100 years
you will be realizing that this world is already temporary that's why most of the old folks into religion tbh and at least we are young and "ugly" enough to stay virgin and stay still "pure" and acknowledge this information of lookism , blackpill and DEATH

im not religous but a virgin.

i guess that makes me just an unlucky fuck

I'm reading the Bible now and I'm starting to think the same.