Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I started self-sabotaging my Tinder when I started getting blackpilled

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
When Tinder first came out, I was like 20 and bluepilled. I thought (for some reason) that I would be able to fuck a new chick every night (despite having no luck whatsoever in High School). Back then, Tinder was seen more as a hookup app than a dating app too, so guys my age who were incels saw this as an easy way to get some gash (for those of you too young to remember, this was genuinely what everyone thought it was going to be like, the cultural zeitgeist was that Tinder would make sex like ordering pizza for all guys).

So I got my family to take the best possible pictures of me and I used pictures from travels and whatnot. I wanted it all to be high quality. I wrote some witty bio and described myself accurately.

But alas, I got absolutely no matches. I didn't know how that was possible. Tinder was promised as this miracle. The years when on and I started getting Redpilled and then Blackpilled.

Eventually I decided to just give up. Nothing was working. But instead of deleting the app, I uploaded low quality photos from weird angles, wrote a bizarre bio, said a I was a chain smoker, that I was into drugs, that I only wanted to date petite Asian girls, set my height to 5'4, set my dating preference to "polyarmous" and "open relationship", set my favourite Spotify song as "Erika" and a whole lot of weird shit.

Now I did this because I wanted to make foids uncomfortable. I didn't care if anyone in my community saw it. I'm a loser NEET anyway. It felt good not trying so desperately to impress these foids with flashy photographs and carefully crafted bios. I just burned it to the ground. It was cathartic.

I didn't get any matches then either of course, but I started at zero, even with so much effort put into my profile, and I realized I might as well have had the crazy profile all along. All those hours of trying perfect my profile, updating pictures, swiping everyday. Nothing would have been different. That was a true blackpill, you're either above the foids' waterline, or you're beneath it.

I had the crazy profile for a while but now I've deleted Tinder all together.

Being unhinged at least makes you unique. That's what thugmaxxing, jestermaxxing or whatever is partially based on. It makes you stand out at least in theory. I totally understand doing that. Most guys try to play it safe and follow what they imagine the female script to be instead of following their instincts and expressing themselves the way they like.
A lot of foid profiles are combative towards the viewer too. They know they can get away with it.