Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i started hanging out with girls(age 19-25). this is what ive learned

• Thread starter xxxrivenmainxxx
  • Start date
X

xxxrivenmainxxx

Recruit
★★
theyre sluts lol. so many sex stories, always stories about guys approaching them. it is crazy. and these are not good looking ones . I fucking die inside listening to their fucking bullshit. all women are hoes.

Why are you here then

How could you spend so much time around them without acidfacing them or cutting their throats or anything? Fuck, I'm feeling extremely homicidal just reading about this shit.

How could you spend so much time around them without acidfacing them or cutting their throats or anything? Fuck, I'm feeling extremely homicidal just reading about this shit.

Even the way they sound and speak EXCESSIVELY triggers me.

this is why i simply dont

go away normie

they let you hang arround if youre actually funny. sorry if not everbody here is a fakecel who sits home 24/7 .

How old are you?

I frequent a local beach and overhear ugly girls talking about “the life” a lot. JFL @ betas who LTR or wife them up. OP is probably a 4+ who acts as clown jester to these girls.

high agression shows insecurity...

Do you line in the USA?

they let you hang arround if youre actually funny. sorry if not everbody here is a fakecel who sits home 24/7 .
This is true.. I started becoming more introverted during college on purpose so I wouldn't talk much if at all. I was there only for a few weeks but a Stacy(-lite) classmate said "You don't open your mouth much, but when you do, you say the funniest things."

This is why I limit my interaction with people. If I had to listen to their degenerate shit, I'd go off on one.

Wondering the same, getting female friends is like the only way for incels to get a gf.

It never really starts as friends in somewhat equitable relationships. I know, I know, the woman always had the upper hand. What I’m referring to though is the guy on a leash type of exchange.