Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I started foidcashiermaxxing

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
Lack of foid physical touch has made me so touch deprived that I started touching foid cashiers' fingers while giving them money.

Lack of foid physical touch has made me so touch deprived that I started touching foid cashiers' fingers while giving them money.
Yeah i’ve done it a few times. Imagine she just masturbated or have a cock in her hand before she went to work.

I would never ever intentionally touch a cashiers hand, these people handle cash (the most dirty thing in the world) all the time and are around alot of (sick) people all day. I wouldn't want to have their germs on me.

Many people go to the supermarket while being sick and they're coughing, rubbing their noses and shit.
Yeah I tend to avoid people like that too, it's usually older people that are sick

What no pussy does to a muthafucka:feelskek::feelskek:

I rarely go into stores, if I have to I use the self checkout machines. No interest in interacting with normfags.