Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I started balding at 16, bald spot at 18, NW5 at 20.

lowz1r

lowz1r

I hate my life
★★★★★
This is by far the #1 cause of my inceldom. I was bullied severely in high school because of this, and nowadays I never leave my house without wearing a hat.

The norwood reaper is the most BRUTAL thing to ever exist. I am literally mogged by pictures of my 14 year old self. The sad thing is, before I started balding, my hair was EXTREMELY dense and full. Like, it was actually chad-like curly thick black hair.

The crazy part is, I have never met anyone (not even in my family) that started norwooding THIS FUCKING EARLY.

It nevER even began for me

You were an early bloomer. Beyond brutal :feelsUnreal:

Im sorry this happened to you. Hair is extremely important.

Im sorry this happened to you. Hair is extremely important.
I literally watched as my life transitioned from normie to truecel after I started balding very quickly. People started treating me like trash. I was so shocked because I had never been bullied up to that point.

Not over brocel, you can still hair-transplantmaxx.

I literally watched as my life transitioned from normie to truecel after I started balding very quickly. People started treating me like trash. I was so shocked because I had never been bullied up to that point.
I get you, same thing happened to me because of height. As a kid i was well respected among boys, then at puberty when others outgrew me by a lot, i became a total truecel joke laughingstock.

Not over brocel, you can still hair transplantmaxx.
I looked into it and went to a clinic. Apparently, I need not one but TWO fucking hair transplants to restore my hair (because I've lost so much), and not only that but because I am young I will likely still lose more hair. It is not recommended to get a hair transplant at age 20.

I looked into it and went to a clinic. Apparently, I need not one but TWO fucking hair transplants to restore my hair (because I've lost so much), and not only that but because I am young I will likely still lose more hair. It is not recommended to get a hair transplant at age 20.
If worse-comes-to-worst, in regards to hair-transplantmaxxing; I would suggest you look into "SMP (scalp micropigmentation)", considering you don't have a gay-alien-skull and look good with short hair (shaved). At least with SMP, you will have a hairline and not be a baldcel.:feelsrope:

Last edited:
norwood is the final nail to coffin to the already clusterfuck-turned life of an incel

Hop that ass on minoxidil

It's ragefuel seeing your body willingly killing it's own follicles while you haven't even finished HS.