Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I started animemaxxing the moment I hit 21, is it a pathetic cope?

OwlGod

OwlGod

Say your prayers
★★★★★
125d 16h 4m
oh, let's be honest, you're already not really interested on it, that's why you're asking, I am right?

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
40d 17h 7m
Languishingrn said:
No shame in finding something to enjoy bro, I’m an adult but I still play video games and watch cartoons. It’s only a matter of time before you have 100 figurines.
All apart of the incelamo

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Incel Cinematic Universe Reality 2022
★★★★★
372d 6h 8m
OwlGod said:
oh, let's be honest, you're already not really interested on it, that's why you're asking, I am right?
not at all the case

OwlGod

OwlGod

Say your prayers
★★★★★
125d 16h 4m
gymletethnicel said:
not at all the case

watch Cowboy Bebop, Code Geass, Knights of the Zodiac, and Hellsing.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

生徒会長
★★★★★
235d 19h 19m
OwlGod said:
Knights of the Zodiac
The 1986 series? It's quite long and the art is outdated tbh. Hard to get into for newcomers

OwlGod

OwlGod

Say your prayers
★★★★★
125d 16h 4m
AlexanderTheGreat11 said:
The 1986 series? It's quite long and the art is outdated tbh. Hard to get into for newcomers

outdated art is what art truly is.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

★★★★★
372d 6h 8m
AnilBashir

AnilBashir

Recruit
★★★
9d 5h 38m
gymletethnicel said:
I would have never thought I would start becoming a weeb faggot or anything, I still kind of think it is cringe. But honestly, what is more cringe than a giga subhuman who still has not killed himsself? It started with buying the Senran Kagura games, I bought them all and I managed to get a platinum trophy for all of them. I enjoyed the games. I then started playing the Atelier and Tales games, I enjoyed all of it. I then subscribed to Crunchyroll, I enjoyed a lot of the content. I even got the manga for one of the shows and I even got a figure.

I see now why so many incels cope with this shit. Your brain just forgets about the horrendous reality of this shit world and you just start coping with fiction. Once I buy a house I will definitely start some kind of collection as a cope, it helps with my mental well-being.
its a good cope because japan was the original incel country jfl. They know how to cater to us :feelsthink:

senses fail

senses fail

dont ask im doing great!
★★★★★
5d 12h 13m
OwlGod said:
outdated art is what art truly is.
the stuff that cant be tainted with modernity. The stuff that needed to be painstakingly crafted with heart and soul. Blood and sweat. With skill and intent.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★★★★
41d 12h 37m
gymletethnicel said:
This resonates with me. Three years ago I was a devout salafist Muslim, look at me now.

me in 2018:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjBPdYEd12E
Bro, why do you have so many interesting stories and never tell them to us?
You should honestly make a thread about your experiences with islammaxxing; I'd be very interested in reading all about it. :feelsokman:

over4men

over4men

Recruit
★★★
15d 2h 15m
anime is a cope targeted for incels so enjoy it , i myself gave up on western shows for anime/manga and it also made me hate 3d foids even more

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

★★★★★
372d 6h 8m
Zer0/∞ said:
Bro, why do you have so many interesting stories and never tell them to us?
You should honestly make a thread about your experiences with islammaxxing; I'd be very interested in reading all about it. :feelsokman:
I talked plenty about my experiences and stories. Some stories remind me of bad times, but if you want to hear more you can DM me.

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
243d 11h 53m
Rotter

Rotter

LDARcel
★★★★★
8d 16h 50m
over4men said:
anime is a cope targeted for incels so enjoy it , i myself gave up on western shows for anime/manga and it also made me hate 3d foids even more

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★★★★
41d 12h 37m
gymletethnicel said:
I talked plenty about my experiences and stories. Some stories remind me of bad times, but if you want to hear more you can DM me.
Sounds good, I was thinking about doing something like an interview with voice recording if you’re ok with that or I just write it similar to what BummerDrummer @BummerDrummer was suppose to do.

It would be much more interesting than what the greycels write in ID.:feelsUgh:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8