Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I start wageslaving tomorrow

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
Gotta put on my normie act for the rest of the summer...

Lolol it's fucking over for you son.

Watch your life be slowly eroded away by your job, until nothing remains, --nothing except an empty shell.

This is your future, deal with it

what a coincidence you start wage slaving on the day of retribution

Welcome to paradise. you will eventually tolerate this monotonous lifestyle, just have to hanG in there

I hated when I first started working, I still do but now I have a reason to work since I need to pay off my fucking debts.

Shit.. What's ER's favorite latte again? I'm going to get it.

@Insomniac :cryfeels:
Starbucks vanilla latte buddy boyo. I'll be getting one tomorrow

Welcome to the wage cage, fellow wageslave.

Mate, stay chill and safe. Im gonna try wageslaving but my friend recommends me to thiefmaxx in crowded festivals.

It sucks, but do what you've gotta do. Focus on saving as much money as possible. Check out, mentally, as much as possible at work and try to minimize your interaction with anyone else.

put the mask on and don't forget to act like a functional human being

Mate, stay chill and safe. Im gonna try wageslaving but my friend recommends me to thiefmaxx in crowded festivals.
Lol how would you manage to thief maxx when yoi couldn't shop lift properly

What is your salary?

I'm glad I get to play games all day

Wageslaving is the worst shit ever, especially if you dont like your job. It's hard to like anything though as an incel because you will always feel an emptiness. Normies can cope with wagecucking cuz they get to come home to their wife/gf and get love and affection and sex, but for us we come home to our empty room and slowly descend into absolute madness.

pretending to be a normie is so difficult, they will sence within a week that you are not one of them

Don't do it man, you will regret it.

I hope you're working towards a final solution