Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I start wage slavery tomorrow

Damo the incel

Damo the incel

Paragon
★★★★★
Im almost 25 and this will be my first ever wage slave job, its 9-5 monday to Friday and 9-1 on Saturday, its a shitty job where I've to hand out receipts and do general tasks all day. I don't know how I'll stick it after being neet for almost 7 years but I have to or else my mom is going to throw me out of the house. This job will also involve interacting with people and im terrible at that.

that sounds rough i would hate to get a job where I have to interact with other people

Im almost 25 and this will be my first ever wage slave job, its 9-5 monday to Friday and 9-1 on Saturday, its a shitty job where I've to hand out receipts and do general tasks all day. I don't know how I'll stick it after being neet for almost 7 years but I have to or else my mom is going to throw me out of the house. This job will also involve interacting with people and im terrible at that.
good luck brother

Honeslty best of luck but we all know the endgame of these shitty jobs

Last edited:
What's your salary?

what kind of job is it.
And you are back with your old avi. :feelstrash:

Moments like these is why we need Andrew Yang to win 2020. Sadly he's not going to. Sigh.

Moments like these is why we need Andrew Yang to win 2020. Sadly he's not going to. Sigh.
Leftist reddit promotes diversity and jizzed on Obama's groundbreaking presidency for being black but they wont even give asian presidents a chance.

Leftist reddit promotes diversity and jizzed on Obama's groundbreaking presidency for being black but they wont even give asian presidents a chance.
Asians are just as privileged as whites in the eyes of the left. Sad clown world we live in that being a hard worker and making your way up is shamed rather than praised unless you're a black,lesbian,deformed, trans, handicapped, fat, female, with autism.

Asians are just as privileged as whites in the eyes of the left. Sad clown world we live in that being a hard worker and making your way up is shamed rather than praised unless you're a black,lesbian,deformed, trans, handicapped, fat, female, with autism.
How on earth do people think they are privileged? They're a bigger minority than blacks and receive racism too. They also study a lot and wageslave to provide for their kids. Not even close to privileged.

How on earth do people think they are privileged? They're a bigger minority than blacks and receive racism too. They also study a lot and wageslave to provide for their kids. Not even close to privileged.
Because Asians makes more than even Whites, Asians tend to be in higher education than Whites as well. Basically they're a race that does well, plus they break the narrative that ethnic minorites never do as good as whites, since they're a minority doing better than whites and they're a smaller number than blacks and latinos. So yeah that's how it is sadly.

Asians and curries are definitely seen as white-adjacent in the oppression olympics. That's why it's frustrating for me to see r/hapas getting all Stalinist and SJW. You think you're going to end up on top of the pile in the communist takeover?

Black males are the next ones. Becky loves virtue signaling for you in public, but she fears you in private and is ready to throw you under the bus for troons, drag kids, and foids of any color.

I know the pain bro... I'll probably be a slave cuck in the next few months.

Good luck man. I will be one soon too

I'm probably going to start this summer. Tbh at least i'll have something to take my mind off my inceldom. Last summer was brutal. I LDARd for a whole 3 months.