Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I start to laugh uncontrollably

• Thread starter Deleted member 26884
  • Start date
Deleted member 26884

Deleted member 26884

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
It's over

I have noticed that I am becoming the Joker

Except it's involuntary

Laughing uncontrollably

View: https://youtu.be/DVVGxArjflA

@Colvin76 @FinnCel @ThoughtfulCel @IncelCream @RREEEEEEEEE @BurakuminBibba @Ropemaxx

BECOME the Joker

It's over

Except it's involuntary

Laughing uncontrollably

@Colvin76 @FinnCel @ThoughtfulCel @IncelCream @RREEEEEEEEE @BurakuminBibba @Ropemaxx

The best is when you are in front of a blank screen tv at home and start laughing. It's just funny for some reason sometimes.

BECOME the Joker
Downloadfile

I still haven't seen that movie entirely.

Same happens to me at random

you're become funniER by the day

It's over

Except it's involuntary

Laughing uncontrollably

No worry it's just another "step" of the despair, it won't last.

Keep me updated when you are at the next step : Basically you'll feel like your balls are getting smaller throughout the day. You'll cum way less than usual from masturbation (probably due to the balls shutting down). No more laughing but simply your whole body shutting down, almost about to piss yourself. Low energy compared to the laughing part. Sad shit bro. :feelsLSD:

Sometimes all you can do is sit back and laugh.

2020 08 05 13 12 51

Perfectly normal.

I think majority of people would lose it on this planet.

yikes big oof

It's over

Except it's involuntary

Laughing uncontrollably
This is actually the effect of the honkpill. I also have sudden bursts of laughter and usually just smile when i see the world going to shit and all the cucked things that are happening in it.

When you stop caring, you cant do anything but laugh. :feelsclown:

This is actually the effect of the honkpill. I also have sudden bursts of laughter and usually just smile when i see the world going to shit and all the cucked things that are happening in it.

When you stop caring, you cant do anything but laugh. :feelsclown:

It's over

Except it's involuntary

Laughing uncontrollably

You are becoming the JokER. Here is a funny story, last year when the Joker premiered here in the Netherlands, I was going to meet my brother and his friends whom were at the cinema and were watching the movie. I arrived after it had ended but soon afterwards I ended up getting in a brawl with one of my brother's friends because he had touched me which I can't deal with because of my germophobia. Anyway, I didn't get to give any punches because I can't throw them so all I resorted to were kicks but I got plenty of punches (some of my brother's friends held me back with my arm tied against me so I was getting hit in the face without being able to defend myself, jfl) and then because it was slippery because of the rainy night, I tripped but I managed to grab the guy I was fighting to take him down with me as well because if I'm going down, you're going down, too. Anyway, fast forward a few minutes later, blood is streaming down my face because he punched my head, face and nose repeatedly and I got up and I started laughing. It wasn't until a few months later when I was watching the Joker movie when I realized how weird of a coincidence it was that I looked like a maniac on the premiere night of the Joker. I'm sure some of the people who saw the fight thought it was some publicity stunt, jfl.

you too? this happens to me often, it freaks out normies around me. i wish i can tell them but they truly wouldnt get it. some men suffer more than others, they will never understand our pain

you too? this happens to me often, it freaks out normies around me. i wish i can tell them but they truly wouldnt get it. some men suffer more than others, they will never understand our pain
My dad thinks I am insane

i think you suffer the similar disease as joker

Happens to me after a beer or two. I just start laughing at how hard I’m coping with this existence.

based

btw what happened to op