Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I start to feel sickly and lethargic when I think about my future and society in general

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
just knowing shit like how used up fat landwhale whores get to parade themselves around and act like they are entitled to chad only. Gee she sure “improved herself” by eating 3 cheeseburgers a day and fatmaxxing

Just thinking about how fucked up things are these days due to feminism makes me genuinuely feel sick to my stomach.

It’s like a sickness that you never recover from

D3E2F064 3002 4272 A5F2 89ACD0F1897B

Another disgusting thing is that all cultures become 1 soulless global nigger culture.

On one hand the West becomes increasingly more multicultural, on the other hand all other cultures are increasingly more Western. It all becomes the fucking same. 100 years ago every culture was unique. Today literally every country consists of nigger culture. (Twerking, rap, feeling like a victim etc...)

Don't get me wrong. I always say on this board I have nothing against brown incels, it's not your fault what the Jews are doing.

Still no matter what I think about: foids, society, culture.. EVERYTHING seems to become increasingly more cucked. Everything keeps getting worse and worse JFL. Tiktok and online dating is just the latest step to the total Weimarisation of society.

Last edited:
Saint of killers is based af also preacher comics was kinda nice, some Incel moments
Another disgusting thing is that all cultures become 1 soulless global nigger culture.

On one hand the West becomes increasingly more multicultural, on the other hand all other cultures are increasingly more Western. It all becomes the fucking same. 100 years ago every culture was unique. Today literally every country consists of nigger culture. (Twerking, rap, feeling like a victim etc...)

Don't get me wrong. I always say on this board I have nothing against brown incels, it's not your fault what the Jews are doing.

Still no matter what I think about: foids, society, culture.. EVERYTHING seems to become increasingly more cucked. Everything keeps getting worse and worse JFL. Tiktok and online dating is just the latest step to the total Weimarisation of society.
Based and agreed,I fucking hate hip hop culture it ruined the world

THIS

Yep. Everything has become so blackened recently it’s insane. Plus it’s also allied with the feminist movement :feelspuke:

The idea of eating 3 cheeseburgers a day makes me feel sick.

Moneymaxx and buy as many copes as you can. You will need those.

Based and sadness. :feelsbadman: