Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I stared at a foid's ass while on a walk tonight.

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
This foid passed me up on the sidewalk when I was walking back home, and I stared at her booty shorts wearing ass today pretty much the entire time she was ahead of me, only stopping to make sure no cars suddenly turn and hit me and when she turned left.

Would you care to provide a detailed description of said ass:feelshehe::feelswhere:.

While driving home today there was a girl walking down the street. Extremely beautiful with huge tits. Usually a girl has one or the other, but she was pretty face with the giant tits.

offfff, i don't find asses attractive in the street but sometimes i do find a nice pair of tits and i take a look at it.
faces are the real deal especially if they're small and cute and have 2 braids and they're on the top of a 135 cm human being.

I only look at women if they look at me and I won’t let them catch me looking at them

Women deserve to be raped

If they're on display they should be looked at :chad: