Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I stand 10 minutes a day at most on average

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
How well do you LDAR?

I hardly ever even stand tbh

Just let all muscles in your lower half deteriorate theory

I walk around my house and talk to myself. I never socialize with anyone

Just LDAR theory
What's your diet like? Standing for only 10 minutes a day must be detrimental to your health. Do you know your body fat percentage? Not that any of that shit matters, but still.

What's your diet like? Standing for only 10 minutes a day must be detrimental to your health. Do you know your body fat percentage? Not that any of that shit matters, but still.
I dont eat a whole lot. I'm chubby, not fat.

Probably not good for me but doesnt really matter imo. I dont plan to live to an old age anyway

My job has ruined my health more than any neeting has done for me. I am quitting soon. Don't know wtf I'm going to do.

I understand you but you should move in your room for your muscles

My cousin got a blod clot for sitting down too much. Be careful.

LDARmaxx + gymmaxx = ideal incel lifestyle

LDARmaxx + gymmaxx = ideal incel lifestyle
I'm too autistic to figure out a proper workout routine tbh.

Idk where to start. Idk how to build up excersises etc. Also I only own a pullup bar

I dont eat a whole lot. I'm chubby, not fat.

Probably not good for me but doesnt really matter imo. I dont plan to live to an old age anyway

I walk all the time. Still chubby. lol

you are one of the most isolated and problematic users, like me, did you finish school
>problematic
Elab?

Yes I finished highschool near top of my class

i don't get up much either

Idk where to start. Idk how to build up excersises etc. Also I only own a pullup bar
Workout routine:
Do upper-lower body split so that you can rest/do cardio 3 days a week including the weekend and workout the other 4 days. 2 days upper body, 2 days lower body (legs/glutes/lower back). Do 2 sets of workouts for each smaller muscle (biceps, triceps, shoulders, abs, calves, neck) and 3 sets for larger muscles (back, chest, quads, hamstrings) and do them to failure. As for nutrition, twice a day large dishes no junk food works for me. This should work for you for about a year and after that you will figure out what works for you yourself. Oh yeah, sign up for a gym asap.

Gymcelling is my best cope tho

Workout routine:
Do upper-lower body split so that you can rest/do cardio 3 days a week including the weekend and workout the other 4 days. 2 days upper body, 2 days lower body (legs/glutes/lower back). Do 2 sets of workouts for each smaller muscle (biceps, triceps, shoulders, abs, calves, neck) and 3 sets for larger muscles (back, chest, quads, hamstrings) and do them to failure. As for nutrition, twice a day large dishes no junk food works for me. This should work for you for about a year and after that you will figure out what works for you yourself. Oh yeah, sign up for a gym asap.
Gym isn't really an option for me tbh, I have agoraphobia and unless someone goes with me i would prob be able to stay like 45 mins before I start to get really panicky

But I will attempt to take your advice into account.

I dont know much about working out when I was 17-19 I worked out alone with pushups, situps, squats, and pullups. But idk how many to try to do etc.
And from 14-16 I did martial arts but dont have the equipment/partners nor do I remember most of what we did there.

Gym isn't really an option for me tbh, I have agoraphobia and unless someone goes with me i would prob be able to stay like 45 mins before I start to get really panicky

But I will attempt to take your advice into account.

I dont know much about working out when I was 17-19 I worked out alone with pushups, situps, squats, and pullups. But idk how many to try to do etc.
And from 14-16 I did martial arts but dont have the equipment/partners nor do I remember most of what we did there.
It's ok, you will figure it all out. :feelsokman:

I deleted the message to avoid flames, 'problematic' because you are, like me, a hikikomori neet and with very few ambitions, I understand you but our situation is very tragic

Fuark brutal stats and self-awareness. I stand quite a lot since I am a smokecel, also I play football with my dad in the backyard.
Also wagecucking.

Fuark brutal stats and self-awareness. I stand quite a lot since I am a smokecel, also I play football with my dad in the backyard.
Also wagecucking.
You play football with your dad... are you 14?
No insult intended I just didnt know adults still did that kinda stuff with their dads
I deleted the message to avoid flames, 'problematic' because you are, like me, a hikikomori neet and with very few ambitions, I understand you but our situation is very tragic
Oh yeah I understand.

Its tragic but i tend to enjoy my time with reading and whatnot

You can do pull ups? Damn youre strong. My forearms and wrists are too weak to do that.

Also checked out thrift store. It's USA located & takes 15 days to travel to UK. Also some of the books or the books I'm interested in are the same as Amazon and EBay but thanks for showing me another supplier though.

You can do pull ups? Damn youre strong. My forearms and wrists are too weak to do that.

Also checked out thrift store. It's USA located & takes 15 days to travel to UK. Also some of the books or the books I'm interested in are the same as Amazon and EBay but thanks for showing me another supplier though.
I used to be able to do 20. Now I can only do 2 at best cause I never workout

I'm gymceling to but ı want to pull up bar for home but they're expensive af

You play football with your dad... are you 14?
No insult intended I just didnt know adults still did that kinda stuff with their dads

Oh yeah I understand.

Its tragic but i tend to enjoy my time with reading and whatnot
Yes, I feel the ball more now, as I became better. I think we've been playing for 1.5 months or so. I also made a small habitat for spiders that I have caught in my backyard, but the wind blew lid away, and 2 ran away. I decided to release the rest of them too. It lasted 2 days, I had to catch flies for them to eat.

My pull up max is 40 in one set.great cope for me tbh

I used to be able to do 20. Now I can only do 2 at best cause I never workout

Fuck son. 20. That's royal marines standard. Also what muscles and bones do you use to strengthen yourself to do a pull up.
I'm gymceling to but ı want to pull up bar for home but they're expensive af

I've got one. Don't know where to put it and hard to fit in it either.

Fuck son. 20. That's royal marines standard. Also what muscles and bones do you use to strengthen yourself to do a pull up.
From my understanding it's a lot of back strength. Plus arm and chest.

I'm naturally pretty strong. Idk why.

From my understanding it's a lot of back strength. Plus arm and chest.

I'm naturally pretty strong. Idk why.

Ah okay. I've got a skeletal degenerative disorder. So that's probably the reason why. I used to just hang on the bar and try and lift myself up. Is there a technique to use?
Plus I'm also skinny fat.

Ah okay. I've got a skeletal degenerative disorder. So that's probably the reason why. I used to just hang on the bar and try and lift myself up. Is there a technique to use?
Plus I'm also skinny fat.
I did a mixture of chin-ups and negatives (holding yourself in pullup position as long as possible.

Eventually I was able to do more and more.

I did a mixture of chin-ups and negatives (holding yourself in pullup position as long as possible.

Eventually I was able to do more and more.

Ah right okay. Chin ups are forward facing using your biceps & forearms. Pull ups are using your laterals? Is that right?

Ah right okay. Chin ups are forward facing using your biceps & forearms. Pull ups are using your laterals? Is that right?
Yeah

Mother of bad health.
Mother of bad health.
Mother of bad health.
Mother of bad health.
Mother of bad health.
Mother of bad health.

Last edited:
This is such an injustice I bet any one of you guys has more musclemass than me, and I often think about gamers who sit inside all day doing nothing how they can maintain what little musclemass they have left while I am all skin, fat and small bones.

LDAR is easy, you do it when you sleep.

I typically LDAR on bed with my trusty old tablet (and a dog by my side whenever I get the opportunity, typically while petsitting these days).Watch videos, maybe read/play something.
Working out is essentially a waste of time if it doesn't positively affect you in any way. I went from somewhat chubby to an hourglass figure last summer, but it didn't really improve my life in any real way. I'm still a failure, albeit a moderately more physically fit one.

I push carts for a job so all my LDARing happens on the inside

nikka does your back ever hurt?

Damn you
I typically LDAR on bed with my trusty old tablet (and a dog by my side whenever I get the opportunity, typically while petsitting these days).Watch videos, maybe read/play something.

Working out is essentially a waste of time if it doesn't positively affect you in any way. I went from somewhat chubby to an hourglass figure last summer, but it didn't really improve my life in any real way. I'm still a failure, albeit a moderately more physically fit one.
Hourglass figure? Wtf

Jeez that’s kinda impressive