Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I stalked NPC normies today just to kill time

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I had to wait for a ride so i decided to go to on a rooftop with benches and sit there and just stare at normies who walk up and downstairs beside a window like this picture:

Stock photo close up view of a staircase landing through the window of a modern business build

When walking down the stairs they looked down at me, with a slightly irritated, worried look. It was mostly foids. Two foids stayed and talked with each other on the stairs and looked at me a little. Another foid came down and walked fast across me, like she was escaping. It's fun to stalk normie NPCs. I never looked down on my phone, i just watched the normies go up and down the stairs like the slaves they are. If i stayed a little longer they would probably call the cops. I don't even know if it was a private or public area rooftop.

Based. I like to do the same sometimes.

i look up sometimes when walking past blocks and there's always old men smoking and staring out the window at teen bitches' asses (based much?)

I had to wait for a ride so i decided to go to on a rooftop with benches and sit there and just stare at normies who walk up and downstairs beside a window like this picture:

View attachment 1181306

When walking down the stairs they looked down at me, with a slightly irritated, worried look. It was mostly foids. Two foids stayed and talked with each other on the stairs and looked at me a little. Another foid came down and walked fast across me, like she was escaping. It's fun to stalk normie NPCs. I never looked down on my phone, i just watched the normies go up and down the stairs like the slaves they are. If i stayed a little longer they would probably call the cops. I don't even know if it was a private or public area rooftop.
They wouldnt have gave those looks if you were chas

Normies sucks

You are often seen as crazy or stalkerish if you don't look down on your smartphone nowadays.
I don't care. Often I don't even have one with me.
There's enough time to be online when I'm rotting inside.
Grabbing a beer and watching these zombies can be fun sometimes.

JFL if they called cops they would have just laughed in their face and told them to stop wasting their time. You were not trespassing and were just looking from outside the building that's not a crime.

Watching a flight of stairs is stalking now? What in the fuck happened? This was called people watching, and was considered a harmless activity.