Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I stalked into the insta of the gymthot I had a crush on

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
Just an address search for my local gym and voila her ass is there, kek.

JFL she’s the same age as me, married to a normie MMA fighter and has a son already . Yet she’s still whoring around in the gym with her tight gym bra and leggings.

Screenshots already taken and I’ll have excellent fap pics for the coming weeks, kek

Is it possible to delete this?

Umm, sweaty, did you just imply that this woman would only be wearing those clothes to attract the attention and validation of men while also having the ability to accuse them of sexual harassment if said men aren't attractive enough? Yikes; do better. :y'all:

Her son probably faps to the same pics.

Non-professional MMA fighters seem to have kids pretty fast

Married and has a son, I'd be put off already. Better watch her fighter hubby doesn't catch you drooling over her either.

Her husband is a cuck. Why doesn't he use his MMA moves on her to teach her a lesson about being a whore?

Share them in my discord server.
Nigga he'll never share with anyone. He'll just keep making these brag threads to piss us off.

Non-professional MMA fighters seem to have kids pretty fast
They are chadlites that aren't really moneymaxxed so they might as well pump some stacy, what else are they gonna do. meanwhile we are miserable and doomed

you will do inceldom a great favor by sending these pics to me ,pls brocel:feelsaww:
I can’t post/send pics anywhere, probably because I got too many warnings, kek

They are chadlites that aren't really moneymaxxed so they might as well pump some stacy, what else are they gonna do. meanwhile we are miserable and doomed
Maybe they are hoping they will make it big, but having a kid makes you work harder I guess jfl. Although kids also lower testosterone, so idk

what's the point of MMA fighting when u can straight up murder people with weapons
True, but it’s mostly for entertainment these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back