Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel i spread the blackpill using the fog and night to my advantage

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
since fog creates foggy windows on the cars outside i got out at like 2 am i the morning and wrote down incels.co and "research the blackpill it shall set u free " on each and every single window on about 20 cars the next morning i saw a few normies wandering what the link was about and a few of them started visiting the site and researching the blackpill :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

since fog creates foggy windows on the cars outside i got out at like 2 am i the morning and wrote down incels.co and "research the blackpill it shall set u free " on each and every single window on about 20 cars the next morning i saw a few normies wandering what the link was about and a few of them started visiting the site and researching the blackpill :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

Good. ER will reward you for your efforts.

Tbh im impressed :feelsokman:

wouldn't do that in the open OJ

ER smiles upon you.

elliot-rodger.jpg

Lowinhibmaxxed.

found the incel :soy: