Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I spoke to normies on accident

U

UglyDumbass

Admiral
★★★
I promised myself before that i wouldn’t speak at work but failed. Yesterday this guy was asking questions to me . i started asking him shit about the job and whole convo started.He also asked if i wanted to join a snap gc I said no but felt bad so changed my mind. The gc is fucking dead.

He looked like a nerdy incel so i thought maybe he will be like me but no he likes football and not nerdy shit. I felt like i was talking to much to him so i stopped but he kept talking. Later this foid came along and was trying to scare us and doing random shit.

Later i tried to make a joke by saying they should just build a fucking pyramid in the work place and the toliet decides to just give the guy a stare. later they both don’t bother helping me clean a room. Similar shit happened with me with others.

These retards love outcasting newbies especially uglies but they aren’t all that either. After that i stood quiet the rest of the time and regretted speaking to them while they spoke about musicians. Of course they acted fake and said hi/bye to me.Fuck normies. Should of never got too comfortable. Better being quiet and being called weird for it

Last edited:
Did the pyramid joke even make sense when you told it
Im not saying thats why they treated you like that but without context it seems weird

One thing I hate about normies is that I feel pressured to get into their hobbies and interests, as if they're trying to get me to become them. If you refuse this, they tend to get more hostile but eventually they should ignore you. Sorry, I just don't like watching grown men throw around balls on the court or the field.

Did the pyramid joke even make sense when you told it
Im not saying thats why they treated you like that but without context it seems weird
my job is a egyptian themed location. So i just said “man they should of just added a fucking pyramid with the whole egyptian theme”
One thing I hate about normies is that I feel pressured to get into their hobbies and interests, as if they're trying to get me to become them. If you refuse this, they tend to get more hostile but eventually they should ignore you. Sorry, I just don't like watching grown men throw around balls on the court or the field.
Yeah they usually get so mad cuz you like nerdy shit and it’s only if you look like a incel.I bet the incel looking guy i spoke too was prob bullied to the point where had made himself like sports