Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I spoke to 3 Muslims today.

• Thread starter To_Live_is to_Serve
  • Start date
To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is_to_Serve
They were female. I met them on the bus. This was in Sweden.
I noted that they had bad personality and no sense of truth when they spoke without me.
One told me that she did not fast during Ramadan because she can be hungry.
She was only 17, had a boyfriend, and wanted a whole football team of kids.
One said that she was a high school dropout and that she wanted to be a housewife.
Only an idiot would marry them.

Muslims living in the West become Westernised and degenerated just as much as the natives.

Muh based muslim foids.

Muslims living in the West become Westernised and degenerated just as much as the natives.
yeah this is just a thing. occasionally I hear some woke half-ironic shit about how muslim immigrants are trad and will counter feminism but just wait 20 years from now and their daughters will be posting on r/SluttyConfessions about how they got gang banged by the entire college football team of PewDieChads

Even more actually.
They have lower average IQ and only hear the degenerate propaganda from above, not the ancestral traditions of conservative values.
The under class, especially the women, are the most degenerate and self entitled.
Great men can be poor but those who are poor and vandalise are poor because they commit such petty crimes, not the other way around.

Can't dodge the Allahu Akboom

I’ve never talked to 3 Muslim foids in my life and this Chad talks to 3 in one day.

yeah this is just a thing. occasionally I hear some woke half-ironic shit about how muslim immigrants are trad and will counter feminism but just wait 20 years from now and their daughters will be posting on r/SluttyConfessions about how they got gang banged by the entire college football team of PewDieChads

The middle east itself is only 20-30 years behind the anglosphere unless the great collapse will starve and thirst the masses to death before they reach such levels.

She was only 17, had a boyfriend, and wanted a whole football team of kids.

I'm 200% sure her bf is a white guy.

Ethnic foids in the west are just nothing but white men's slaves. Either be muslim or not.

LWuSzBn.png

I’ve never talked to 3 Muslim foids in my life and this Chad talks to 3 in one day.

They were a gang of 3 and I live in a Muslim majority city.

Also, this.

Same here. Never talked to a single muslim foid (excluding family members) although I'm from a muslim background.

I tried but they always avoid me like plague.

But OP managed to talk 3 foids in one day. :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

This poster needs to be on a close watch.

Also, this.

Same here. Never talked to a single muslim foid (excluding family members) although I'm from a muslim background.

But OP managed to talk 3 foids in one day. :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

tbh I just assumed that OP is autistic and randomly started talking to some women on the bus, not that he's a Chad

Also, this.

He’s probably a white Swede. What age did decide to stop being religious?

Cope, any beta and maybe even chad will marry them while we rot.

Absolute state of w*men

I've seen how majestic the forbidden mosque in Mecca looks and if I was a Muslim, I would do Hajj and fast during Ramadan even if I died. Not only to get into the paradise which itself is a good reason to do it as long as you have a grain of belief Islam but because of virtue.

Cope, any beta and maybe even chad will marry them while we rot.

Cope. Tinder says only 15% of its male users have even met anyone irl through the app at all. Their personalities were bad.
They will surely be picky and have many Chadhameds and later betabuxxers to chose from.

Last edited:

The fact is that they're worse. For the natives it's part of their culture, so it's normal for them. For the Muslims they're usually sheltered, so the culture shock and "freedom" is intoxicating to the point where they go to extreme bounds.

This phenomenon is well known. It's like pulling on an elastic band, stretching it to its end, then releasing it. It goes flying, and that's what's happens with the youth of their communities.

That's the price the parents pay to bring their children to the West and give them a Western education. Their future generations, and subsequently their culture, will be corrupted and/or assimilated. You don't need to kill them to conquer them. The globalist think tanks learned this over 50 years ago.

Talking to females... ON THE BUS... :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :redpill:

Based. I always respect people who grew up religious and then come to realise that it’s bullshit, it is way harder for them than someone who was raised secular like me.

I'm 200% sure her bf is a white guy.

Ethnic foids in the west are just nothing but white men's slaves. Either be muslim or not.

LWuSzBn.png
Ethnic foids are cum buckets for white men, their low IQ parents should never have brought them here.

Also, this.

OP is gigachad

And my parents wonder why I dont get married to a muslim broad. They legit think muslim foids are different. And that may be true if her family controls her, as I have seen proper marriages work out, but I am never risking my future on a gamble.

retarded copers will still fantasize about their magical NAWALT Muslim unicorn foid

Western Muslims are actually among the most cucked and degenerate. A good example is Sadiq Khan, mayor of London.