Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I spoke back against my foid teacher yesterday

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
She spoke down on me with a condescending tone and overall shitty attitude, asking why I “wasn’t” paying attention, even though she misread the directions. I straight up told her the truth, “my parents never taught me how to listen”, which is true. My parents are helicopter parents and don’t let me grow socially what so ever. I got called after school, but it was fucking worth. In front of the whole 20 something class I said it. After she said she’d meet me after school so I could “practice learning”, I showed her the pencil in my hand and said “Im ready to write”. :dab:

based , maybe she will suck your dick out of pity and respect for yourself standing up

remember us when you ascend

[IMG alt="Bleachcel"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/20/20434.jpg?1565994140[/IMG] shoot her with ur glock

based , maybe she will suck your dick out of pity and respect for yourself standing up

remember us when you ascend

she’s fat like ogre troll fat

she’s a 40 y/o+ landwhale but ok i think that’d be reverse pedophilia if that were to happen :feelsgah:
court would acquit her of any crime tho, many such cases

low test if you wouldn't
more like high inhib, lots of factors play into being low or high inhib, test is just one of them

also i mean its against blackpill to say that someone will suck your dick because you stood up for yourself or whatever, you're either chad or not chad

Always back-talked to my teachers in school, they seemed me as easy target but I'm not. Never was punished for that because I was right, If I wasn't right I just keeped silence.

She would meet after class with you to have sex if you were chad

Ne careful cause she may take revenge and give you loe grades. Foids are extremely evil and vicious. She might also make a false rape allegation against you, and might try to ruin your life. Foids are evil. I had a professor once do that to me

Ne careful cause she may take revenge and give you loe grades. Foids are extremely evil and vicious. She might also make a false rape allegation against you, and might try to ruin your life. Foids are evil. I had a professor once do that to me

This. Be careful. Female teachers are ruining young men's lives left and right these days. It might be better to do nothing rather than to do too little.

Should've spit in her fuckin face

This. Be careful. Female teachers are ruining young men's lives left and right these days. It might be better to do nothing rather than to do too little.
Especially in the Jew USA, female professors are encouraging their foid students to file rape and assault reports against their male classmates. The foid professor/teacher advises and encourages such false reporting. And then the male student gets expelled, and his life destroyed. This is called Title IX. Look up Title IX abuse. Literally, it is being abused by female students and professors.

So certainly, I am scared of female professors and teacher (and all females, for that matter), because they will just ruin your life if they don't like you.

Ah you remind me of my younger self when i was in high school , back when i slammed the table on my psychiatry teacher, the foid went out the god damn classroom she was scared as shit . She threatened with an F i didn't give a fuck at that moment i was pissed like a mfka.

Argued with a foid teacher a couple years back over how she had given me a mark for one correct answer and didn't for another. She just told me to mark my one correct answer wrong jfl.

Smart advice, high IQ.

She’s not my teacher only my home room teacher so she can’t do shit to my grades

Finally good news from u :feelstrash: :feelsgah:

I would say how tf but in today’s world u may never know lol

hopefully life goes up from here amirite-..
I also hope ur parents and u get better :feelstrash:

I would say how tf but in today’s world u may never know lol

hopefully life goes up from here amirite-..
Yeah hopefully your live improves. I hope my life improves as well.

If I had been blackpilled in high school, I'd have gotten expelled within a day.