Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I spilled my heart out to one of my HS bullies

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
He didnt even remember what he did but he felt very bad. Same age as me but hes also a kissless, handholdless virgin like myself. 

I dont know how to feel about this.

what happened? how old are you?

NegroKing said:
I updated. I meant Im not sure how to feel about it.

I dont know enough about the situation to give you any advice on how to feel about it. Continue talking to him or move on

Incel801 said:
what happened? how old are you?

I stopped him and asked him why he used to bully me then i got into what happened to me growing up. I'm 21.

NegroKing said:
He didnt even remember what he did but he felt very bad. Same age as me but hes also a kissless, handholdless virgin like myself. 

Don't try to remember the past if it was horrible and if just makes you sad. I have deleted all my social media since I passed High school and have been pretty relaxed not remembering any of them by looking at them via social media and things I have suffered. Try to move on.

NegroKing said:

Having misfortune fall upon you does not exonerate you from your misdeeds.

The key proposition underpinning the Oppression Olympics that is rife among SJWs is that suffering somehow makes you superior in contrast to your tormentor, who is assumed to be morally inferior. In my experience suffering just makes you a worse person but it also doesn't mean you deserve what happened to you.

vancha5004 said:
Don't try to remember the past if it was horrible and if just makes you sad. I have deleted all my social media since I passed High school and have been pretty relaxed not remembering any of them by looking at them via social media and things I have suffered. Try to move on.

Moving on is impossible because my past keeps on catching up to me. I mean it's one thing to experience a shitty childhood but if you lack social skills and cannot connect to people, your past is not going away.

Should gymcel so youcan stomp his ass

dardycunt said:
Having misfortune fall upon you does not exonerate you from your misdeeds.

The key proposition underpinning the Oppression Olympics that is rife among SJWs is that suffering somehow makes you superior in contrast to your tormentor, who is assumed to be morally inferior. In my experience suffering just makes you a worse person but it also doesn't mean you deserve what happened to you.

Yes, absolutely. People tell me this shit all the time. You "come back stronger" they say. They're not considering all the people who end up with mental health issues, who end up underemployed, unemployed, in jail, or dead from suicide. It is a load of rubbish that we tell ourselves so we don't have to take any real action to make sure people aren't permanently damaged by society. 

Maintaining the status quo means weeding out the unfit from an early age so they aren't able to reproduce and shit in the gene pool. That's what bullying and social isolation is all about.

TFW when your bully is Incel.

existentialhack said:

That's when you know you're the lowest of the low.

NegroKing said:

You got lucky... Imagine seeing guy who beat you up with a femoid knowing full well she's rewarding him with sex. 
That's sui fuel right there.

dardycunt said:
In my experience suffering just makes you a worse person but it also doesn't mean you deserve what happened to you.

This is true. A lot of sociopaths and serial killers had hard life(orphans, abused by family etc.)
But in normal people suffering has a chance of making you more empathetic in a way if it does not break you.

JovanD said:
This is true. A lot of sociopaths and serial killers had hard life(orphans, abused by family etc.)
But in normal people suffering has a chance of making you more empathetic in a way if it does not break you.

I am convinced that genes predisposing an individual towards ASPD undergo positive environmental selection in highly traumatic milieus. Experiences can modulate a someone's capacity for antisocial traits but even if a single person doesn't fulfill the criteria for ASPD, stressful events can have an epigenetic impact which would be passed down to their descendants if they manage to reproduce.

NegroKing said:
Your past is not going away.

Can confirm. I still wince and cringe at times, thinking back about things that happened years ago. "Time heals all wounds" is sadly not true...

existentialhack said:

This was actually a common trend with me. The kids who used to give me the hardest time were as bad or worse at attracting girls.

Red Shambhala said:
Can confirm. I still wince and cringe at times, thinking back about things that happened years ago. "Time heals all wounds" is sadly not true...

Matter of fact I brought up this very same thing to the guy during our convo. I mentioned how nobody really forgets what happened.