Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I spent so much money on tourism only for it to become a massive suifuel

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
-
After many countries lifting chinavirus restrictions and other things, I decided to spend a massive amount of money for a trip to another country. I really wish I could take it all back :cryfeels: it's nothing but suifuel.

I am the only subhuman I see around except maybe other brown skinned pajeets. Even niggers aren't this ugly :cryfeels: I see chads and foids everywhere enjoying each other's company, normies enjoying with their friends and having a time of their lives, and any Stacy I see just makes me want to jump in the sea and kill myself.

I don't even belong here tbh, I am a subhuman manlet curry who should be thrown in a gas chamber and gassed to death. Life is not worth living as a homo incelibus

You live in curryland? State?

After many countries lifting chinavirus restrictions and other things, I decided to spend a massive amount of money for a trip to another country. I really wish I could take it all back :cryfeels: it's nothing but suifuel.

I am the only subhuman I see around except maybe other brown skinned pajeets. Even niggers aren't this ugly :cryfeels: I see chads and foids everywhere enjoying each other's company, normies enjoying with their friends and having a time of their lives, and any Stacy I see just makes me want to jump in the sea and kill myself.

I don't even belong here tbh, I am a subhuman manlet curry who should be thrown in a gas chamber and gassed to death. Life is not worth living as a homo incelibus
Why tf you even travel as a loser? I don’t travel anywhere for like 5 years and I don’t think doing it anytime, my house is good I’ll stay in my house forever probably and my city, there’s literally nothing for us traveling use your money for copes

Going on vacation as an incel is brutal, I try to enjoy it but constantly am interrupted and mogged by NT couples :cryfeels:
Don’t go to vacation bullshits then