Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I spent money on Tinder Gold once: Zero Matches

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
It’s a big fat scam that feeds off your desperation and attention and wants your time and money. Do NOT use tinder or ANY online dating platform.

I thought that if I spent money on tinder gold, I would get more matches and it would make me stand out more. It didn’t. I even used a tinder boost to put my profile to the front of the swipe queue for 30 minutes and guess how many matches I got?

ZERO!

It is over for me. And for you. Don’t waste your time or money with dating thinking you might have just a little bit of a chance. It’s a scam. Chad only, as always. My personality and bio was just fine, pictures were satisfactory as well and I still got nothing but mockery.

lmao what a waste of money

lmao what a waste of money
This was some time before I joined the incel community officially so I was still coping thinking I looked ok and could still get somewhere.

lol after months on my real profile it said i had "10+ likes, buy sub to find out who they are"

So I begrudgingly paid a 1 month sub cost, and the "10+ likes" thing suddenly disappeared and it said 0 likes. :feelsclown:

I got scammed :feelsPop: :feelsclown:

Tinder is the worst place to find a relationship anyways. Just make ur avi ur gf

lol after months on my real profile it said i had "10+ likes, buy sub to find out who they are"

So I begrudgingly paid a 1 month sub cost, and the "10+ likes" thing suddenly disappeared and it said 0 likes. :feelsclown:
Fucking brutal. It was probably just bots who liked you as well. It’s over.

same here bro such a waste of money

Are you a jbw? If with that you could not get anything at all, you are a truecel.

Mogs me at using tinder

How did you not instantly rope

this is very unsettling

I’ve never done that

yeah no shit chad can have free membership and still slay :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

How is that legal?

Scamming lonely dudes outta our shekels is how these bloodsucking apps stay in business. You literally paid so that foids could make a chad dick appointment. :feelsautistic:

Scamming lonely dudes outta our shekels is how these bloodsucking apps stay in business. You literally paid so that foids could make a chad dick appointment. :feelsautistic:
Probably

Well at least you learned the hard way

Last edited:
Is beyond over at this time

chargeback that shit tbh, fuck giving tinder money