Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I spent a day at the beach alone today. TFL and NEET coping went well for me

• Thread starter DominicanDancecel91
  • Start date
DominicanDancecel91

DominicanDancecel91

Billingual Incel completely invisible to women
-
Long story short, I have NO friends (used to have but it didn't work out for me) so I'm all alone in life just like Sonic the Hedgehog 2020 movie (TFL) except for immediate family. I traveled 30 miles on my own to a distant beach and spent almost the entire sunny day there by myself despite having to witness couples, families and groups of friends together. I did it to take my mind off things and cope with my involuntarily NEET life. I thought that going to the beach all alone was gonna fill me with depression and envy but being alone wasn't that bad as I thought and it actually made me feel relaxed and motivated. So for my TFL buddies, have no fear.. going out alone isn't as bad as it seems and can make you feel better if you're able to have a strong positive mindset and know the right ways to cope in life. Best of luck to my fellow TFLs out there

Being alone is comfy, I used to walk around central London by myself to fill the void of being alone. I have zero friends too, glad you enjoyed yourself friend.

Being alone is comfy, I used to walk around central London by myself to fill the void of being alone. I have zero friends too, glad you enjoyed yourself friend.

Big 10-4 bro. That's why my pet peeve is people (especially foids) being ungrateful or complaining about their lives not knowing disadvantaged people like us incels have it harder and we still find ways to cope and stay happy in life.

i like being outside when i dont see people.

Good idea to stay active

Better to find new friends

Groups of similar interest

london is hell,but that has happened to me so i understand.wish i could leave this fucking city.Every sucker immigrant comes to london thinking he is going to be the next cocksucker to make it really fucking big.The only thing he becomes is his boss bitchboy who robs him of his tips and promises to him that he is gonna get his tips one day.Nothing good comes from london