Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I spent $2000 on steam wallet funds

@Blacktarpill

Age of Mythology
Age of Kings (AoE2)
Age of Empires 3
Red Alert 3
Tiberium Wars
Morrowind
Oblivion
Terraria

Last edited:
Counter Strike: GO

damn seems like such a waste of money, u rich OP?

What the fuck,why?

Why spend 2000$ on steam when you could've bought a high quality sex doll with that money?

colossal waste of money
most singleplayer games you can pirate and there aren't that many good active multiplayer games

nigga with 2000$ you can probably pay for a high quality scort

why $2000 you could pirate the singleplayer games anyways aaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You make me feel less bad about spending money on hookers...

Spend it all on buying CS:GO keys and use those CS:GO keys to buy a shitton of Steam levels. I'm pretty sure with that much you can easily get level 700+ on Steam.

you couldve fucked 4 good whores for that money

You should have invested most of it somewhere where it would generate interest, and if you want to buy a game then you just use the 200$ or so you have on you for that. Really no point in putting all that money into steam when you haven't actually got anything back yet.
Besides, aren't you like 15? How the fuck did you get all that cash?

Just... I don't know what to recommend. Just buy stuff.

Civ V with Brave New World

Besides, aren't you like 15? How the fuck did you get all that cash?

Wtf why are there so many little kids here, this is the second time I'm seeing someone here at that age, how the fuck there isn't a rule against this

Wtf why are there so many little kids here, this is the second time I'm seeing someone here at that age, how the fuck there isn't a rule against this
Better use 2000 on games than possible surgeries and stuff to improve chances of getting laid eh

Better use 2000 on games than possible surgeries and stuff to improve chances of getting laid eh

Bro at that age a person's epiphyseal plates are not closed yet, meaning you can get a significant height boost by simply doing exercises that would stimulate them, such as jumping or playing basketball. Why the fuck are kids allowed in here?

Yeah. If I had 2k I'd probably buy a computer for doing work and stuff, and save or invest the rest for a rhinoplasty, which I'd do first.

What a waste of money

Spend it all on buying CS:GO keys and use those CS:GO keys to buy a shitton of Steam levels. I'm pretty sure with that much you can easily get level 700+ on Steam.
No way man. 2k is nothing for such an high level.
500 costs around 15k.

Are you a steam game collector?

No way man. 2k is nothing for such an high level.
500 costs around 15k.
I added a card bot, and from my level it would take 1709 keys to get to 700 (about $2700 assuming each key is $2.49, way cheaper if you buy keys on other sites). I plan to get to level 777 when I go wageslaving over the summer.

I envy people who got to have a ridiculously high Steam level back when it was 32-34 sets for a key in 2017, like getting to level 200 at my current level back then [that I could remember] was like 40-50 keys. I had to spend $345 total on my level, before bots came out and I started using bots when cards weren't as cheap.
He probably doesn't want to get doxxed
I wouldn't show my profile either, who knows, some cuck with too much time on their hands from r/IncelTears could get into it. I don't trust Internet things. I'd be really angry if that happened to me as Steam is one of my copes.

Last edited:
fucking zoomers tbh

I added a card bot, and from my level it would take 1709 keys to get to 700 (about $2700 assuming each key is $2.49, way cheaper if you buy keys on other sites). I plan to get to level 777 when I go wageslaving over the summer.

I envy people who got to have a ridiculously high Steam level back when it was 32-34 sets for a key in 2017, like getting to level 200 was probably only 30-40 keys. I had to spend $345 total on my level, before bots came out and I started using bots when cards weren't as cheap.

I wouldn't show my profile either, who knows, some cuck with too much time on their hands from r/IncelTears could get into it. I don't trust Internet things. I'd be really angry if that happened to me as Steam is one of my copes.
Exactly but Blacktarpill keeps wanting everyone to show there steam username for some reason

Buy a high end pc for that money and pirate the games.

Buy shooters like crysis, far cry, etc. Strategyc games, car games, gtav, you can buy mainly the AAA games.