Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I spend so much time online I'm literally forgetting my native language

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Sometimes I can't remember some words and shit. And I make so many tiny mistakes that make me sound like an uneducated construction worker.

And it's not like I'm getting any better at English.

Damn bro if you forget your native language youre fucked

I sometimes forget how to speak properly, because I do it so rarely.

Same here bro, there's things that I simply don't know how to Express in my own language, only in English

I’ve noticed that my social skills are getting worse as I spend more time online.

Which is saying a lot btw..my social skills have always been terrible.

I suck at english and my native language

I sometimes get lost mid sentence knowing what I want to say but the word pops up in English..

I’ve noticed that my social skills are getting worse as I spend more time online.

same tbh

most people in the baltics speak an awful mish-mash of their own language and english now anyway, save for the working classes
it all comes down to anxiety, anxiety makes you lose all inspiration in the moment and be as personable as a dummy

lucky for me i only speak one language

I sometimes forget how to speak properly, because I do it so rarely.
Same, the only reason I can still speak is because I have discussion with myself In fronts of mirror or alone.
Because of this isolation from others, I now have difficulty articulating words and phrases. It sucks but no one will care

lol same here bro sometimes I forgot translation of words in my language and stuck

You should read (classic) books from your native language everyday. Reading is a huge cope for me, but it also helps me to not lose touch with the normal language that is used during regular social interaction. No joke here.

Same here bro, there's things that I simply don't know how to Express in my own language, only in English
Seriously ? :what:

Messages16,463
Btw can you remember my first posts?
I think my social skills are getting better bec. of this site.

tbh a lot of this is the subtle disses people do nowadays. people routinely just dash past you without saying hi, or say hi without looking at you and are already talking to someone else by the time you say hi back.

this worsens my social skills over time because i'm like 'just fuck them' honestly. rofl.

Happens to me too:cryfeels:
I also often mix the grammatical structures of several languages I have learned so I can't speak any language properly anymore

I also often mix the grammatical structures of several languages I have learned so I can't speak any language properly anymore
Just don't learn languages theory lol

I hate globalism but it would be easier if we all just spoke one language tbh..

Seriously ?
Yes, for example, I don't really know what would be the accurate equivalent to "bullshit" on my language, so I just use the closest I know or something. There's full expressions that I don't know how to say either, because of different structures and what not

I'm getting better at English, but stuttering a bit more in my native.