Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I spend my whole day staring at a screen

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
I have no hobbies or talents. There is nothing interesting about me. As soon as I wake up I turn on my laptop and pretty much spend the entire day on it. I do try to go on lonely walks some days and I started gymcelling, but I only go in the morning when there aren't that many people and that's if I actually have the motivation to get up. I am nothing. Literal subhuman trash. Even my own mother has been telling me that I should kill myself since the age of 14.

Computer is the best way to cope with this ridiculous world.

Same. I leave my house only if I feel like I need a lonely walk or buy some snacks.

Same really, and i haven't joined a gym because being stuck around all those muscle Chads sounds so depressing. When i look at the screen all day sometimes there isn't even anything on the screen other than a empty browser. Really as soon as i wake up i wait until i can sleep again.

I have no hobbies or talents. There is nothing interesting about me. As soon as I wake up I turn on my laptop and pretty much spend the entire day on it. I do try to go on lonely walks some days and I started gymcelling, but I only go in the morning when there aren't that many people and that's if I actually have the motivation to get up. I am nothing. Literal subhuman trash. Even my own mother has been telling me that I should kill myself since the age of 14.
My life in a nutshell.

Same really, and i haven't joined a gym because being stuck around all those muscle Chads sounds so depressing. When i look at the screen all day sometimes there isn't even anything on the screen other than a empty browser. Really as soon as i wake up i wait until i can sleep again.

They're the reason I stopped going. It's summer now so I go really early in the morning but once school starts i'll probably be forced to quit again.

I don't know about you guys but when I went to the gym, It was mostly filled with short muscular dudes and old people.

:giga::feelswow::giga::feelswow:

I don't know about you guys but when I went to the gym, It was mostly filled with short muscular dudes and old people.
It depends what time you go

The guys i saw leave the gym in my area were all 6ft 5in or so with superhero bodies. I'm sure there are short muscular and old people but still it's not an attractive idea to be motivated about. A home gym would be great, where i can build up strength without having to deal with them all.

same except my mom doesn't want me to r0pe

Was she a Stacy in her time?
I don't know what she was like in her youth apart from the fact that she was a drug addict. Had me when she was 20. Always treated me like shit. Beat me up for even the smallest fuck-ups, like spilling soup by accident, since I was a kid and now she wonders why i'm a failure. Dumb degenerate whore.

I do the same with occassional breaks to practive bass. Hopefully, if I get good enough my father will buy me a left handed one

I've spent a good portion of my life in front of a screen.

sorry bro. i would have roped already if my parents were actively shitty like that. also damn what's with all these guests?

Same. I just endlessly browse the Internet when I am not working. Life is a joke.

This is me. I'm staring at the screen at work and staring at the screen at home.

Even my own mother has been telling me that I should kill myself since the age of 14.
Damn. There really is only one thing you can do: move out asap after you finish school. Move somewhere nice and get a job, it can only go uphill from there. Money is a great cope. If you stay with your druggie mom nothing will change.

What did she say? That is a horrible thing for a mother to do.

Damn. There really is only one thing you can do: move out asap after you finish school. Move somewhere nice and get a job, it can only go uphill from there. Money is a great cope. If you stay with your druggie mom nothing will change.

Sadly it's probably going to be a few years before I finish my studies and will be able to move out. It's not as bad anymore. I don't let the shit she says get to me because I know she's scum herself and if she tried to touch me now she'd end up in hospital, but the damage it did when I was a kid along with the bullying (was really ugly growing up) can't be reversed.
What did she say? That is a horrible thing for a mother to do.

She always said i'm a good-for-nothing parasite, waste of money, wishes she never had me etc.
Funnily enough, apart from a few weird autistic traits I was pretty normal growing up. I'm fucked now though.
also damn what's with all these guests?

That's what i'm wondering.

Sadly it's probably going to be a few years before I finish my studies and will be able to move out. It's not as bad anymore. I don't let the shit she says get to me because I know she's scum herself and if she tried to touch me now she'd end up in hospital, but the damage it did when I was a kid along with the bullying (was really ugly growing up) can't be reversed.

She always said i'm a good-for-nothing parasite, waste of money, wishes she never had me etc.
Funnily enough, apart from a few weird autistic traits I was pretty normal growing up. I'm fucked now though.

That's what i'm wondering.
I'm sorry OP.
When you see alot of guests don't hesitate to drop a fuck you in the replies.
Fuck you cucktears

srsly id beat the shit out my mom if she told me to die. like call me anything but you dont tell me when to die.