Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I spend atleast an hour a day crying and putting my head down on my desk

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
I don't even know why. My copes are basically just drugs and videya, but I don't play videya that much (I play like 2-3 games out of my entire library of 170). I've spent entire days just sitting with my head on my desk crying for hours. I have bags under my eyes from it and my eyes always feel heavy and they have weird marks. I don't know what to do. I don't wanna rope because what if there's something bad that's gonna punish me and my life is worse than here? I've been in alot of "it couldn't get any worse" situations where it's gotten worse. The worst part about it is this could all stop if society and foids or normies or even anyone even talked to me. Fucking soyciety man.

It is most likely because of the driver licence pill.

Only thing you can do is endure the suffering until better copes arrive

Only thing you can do is endure the suffering until better copes arrive
this is literally all life as an incel is I've found
cope until the cope runs out
think about the rope
then a new cope comes along
rinse and fucking repeat
Imsofuckedup

Have you tried remote control car coping? This is a great cope for a month or so!

I don't even know why. My copes are basically just drugs and videya, but I don't play videya that much (I play like 2-3 games out of my entire library of 170). I've spent entire days just sitting with my head on my desk crying for hours. I have bags under my eyes from it and my eyes always feel heavy and they have weird marks. I don't know what to do. I don't wanna rope because what if there's something bad that's gonna punish me and my life is worse than here? I've been in alot of "it couldn't get any worse" situations where it's gotten worse. The worst part about it is this could all stop if society and foids or normies or even anyone even talked to me. Fucking soyciety man.
If you were my neighbor, I would talk to you.

Crying = low T.

I cry maybe 3 times a year, the last one was I opened up my modem in my shitty ass roach infested apartment and about 300 cockroaches ran out and I had a nervous breakdown. That’s when I found out I have a roach phobia.

My methhead neighbors had roaches so bad that the whole apartment complex was infested. Eventually the whole place was condemned for black mold and I had to move back in with my parents.

Crying = low T.

I cry maybe 3 times a year, the last one was I opened up my modem in my shitty ass roach infested apartment and about 300 cockroaches ran out and I had a nervous breakdown. That’s when I found out I have a roach phobia.

My methhead neighbors had roaches so bad that the whole apartment complex was infested. Eventually the whole place was condemned for black mold and I had to move back in with my parents.

Buy boric acid and mix it with sugar and flour, place it inside eletrical outlets, corners, etc.

You can easily kill all the roaches in a quarter mile radious with that shit

Buy boric acid and mix it with sugar and flour, place it inside eletrical outlets, corners, etc.

You can easily kill all the roaches in a quarter mile radious with that shit
Luckily I no longer live there but I’ll keep that in mind if I ever see a roach again.

Crying = low T.

Jesus christ where do you live

Crying = low T.

300 roaches????????? Fuck!!!! That makes me itch thinking about it

Jesus christ where do you live
300 roaches????????? Fuck!!!! That makes me itch thinking about it
A literal shithole where the plumbing barely worked and I think my neighbors were methheads and prostitutes. It was a old hotel that they converted into small apartments, it only cost like $350 a month. They bulldozed it down now, I live with my parents because the average rent is $950 a month and I make $1400 a month.

A literal shithole where the plumbing barely worked and I think my neighbors were methheads and prostitutes. It was a old hotel that they converted into small apartments, it only cost like $350 a month. They bulldozed it down now, I live with my parents because the average rent is $950 a month and I make $1400 a month.
At least you had somewhere to go. But fuck that's brutal
Luckily I no longer live there but I’ll keep that in mind if I ever see a roach again.
Or you can release a horde of jewel wasps that feed roaches to their larvae for food.

Last edited:
Crying = low T.

I dont cry sober I think substances make me emotiona;

Don't cry, rather make others cry.

You get number the older you get. I used to cry for hours, looking at my ugly ass in the mirror, wrecked with social anxiety, afraid to go outside. College was the worst. Depression is a part of inceldom. The best you can do is manage. Most are unwilling to do therapy and honestly it can be a huge waste of time if you're unwilling to do the work outside of sessions (cognitive behavioral exercises). Exercise is one of the best options. Something that will tire you out and put you to sleep like intense cardio. I'm sorry you're suffering fren.