Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I sometimes wish to rule the earth

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
That way I don't have to be beaten down for no reason everyone will love me and respect me. True heaven :feelsLSD: I need to rule the world the world filled with mindless dumb apes. I will feed them all bananas and they will love me. Mother nature will infact reveal herself to me and finally obey me finally I can be a true god itself as I was long ago. I can fix it all if they just let me rule the world.

In your dreams

In your dreams
Nah you would respect me and get the parasites out of your brain:feelsLSD: it's for the greater good. Now eat the bananas. I want the real @Incelius Savage to finally be revealed as a good universe commanded entity

Nope, I want to be fed strawberries.

You will get fed banana strawberries:feelsLSD:
6D0209B4 8A68 4FA5 8E48 D9204842DC2F

I bought this and it reminded me of what you said.

That way I don't have to be beaten down for no reason everyone will love me and respect me. True heaven :feelsLSD: I need to rule the world the world filled with mindless dumb apes. I will feed them all bananas and they will love me. Mother nature will infact reveal herself to me and finally obey me finally I can be a true god itself as I was long ago. I can fix it all if they just let me rule the world.
OMG :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: U ARE ON FBI WATCHLIST :soy::soy:

It’s over for rulecels

Interesting, @erenyeager , you sound psychotic just like the character on your avi and possibly the one that gave you that namesake.
This song describes a psychotic break and fits you to a tee. But just like the genial losers you compare yourself with, that ambition won't bring you nothing but failure.

Another psychotic character that fits your life to a tee? George Costanza.

Interesting, @erenyeager , you sound psychotic just like the character on your avi and possibly the one that gave you that namesake.
This song describes a psychotic break and fits you to a tee. But just like the genial losers you compare yourself with, that ambition won't bring you nothing but failure.

Another psychotic character that fits your life to a tee? George Costanza.
Nah. I will rule it. You won't see it because you will be banned in less than 6 months :feelsLSD:
OMG :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: U ARE ON FBI WATCHLIST :soy::soy:
No it will be the erenyeagerBI watchlist:feelsLSD:
View attachment 563693

I bought this and it reminded me of what you said.
The power of the founding:feelsbadman: shows no bounds for irl

Upvoted. I would like to make Earth explode.

This is why i wanna be reincarnated as Dante as i always say tbh.

This is why i wanna be reincarnated as Dante as i always say tbh.
Simple I'll make a universe free for your conquering:feelsokman:

You won't see it because you will be banned in less than 6 months
Yep, genial loser alright. "You and everything will FAIL when I rule the wo- <slips over a banana peel>". You are a cartoon character, a Psychopath like Megamind that wants things to end (break).

Yep, genial loser alright. "You and everything will FAIL when I rule the wo- <slips over a banana peel>". You are a cartoon character, a Psychopath like Megamind that wants things to end (break).
Those sounds like a user who will be banned in less than 6 months words ngl:feelsjuice:. Me and @MarquisDeSade will rule the new world. It's just written in your McDonalds happymeal

That’s exactly my thought tbh. I dreamed of having power over humanity and play life in god mod. But it is only a dream and not possible

That’s exactly my thought tbh. I dreamed of having power over humanity and play life in god mod. But it is only a dream and not possible
My will is absolute and it can't be destroyed

As a child I saw the weather report on TV and I thought I wanted to be able to regulate the weather too, so I wrote down my "own weather report" on a sheet of paper. I made up some kind of weather for the area I live in, all detailed, day by day etc. Haha I already knew then that I'm not normal

As a child I saw the weather report on TV and I thought I wanted to be able to regulate the weather too, so I wrote down my "own weather report" on a sheet of paper. I made up some kind of weather for the area I live in, all detailed, day by day etc. Haha I already knew then that I'm not normal
We are subjects of judas we were never normal

If i ruled the world i would turn it into a massive eugenic experiment rule for the sake of rule and be some thug tier tyrant is ok but i want to left my mark improving the world

If i ruled the world i would turn it into a massive eugenic experiment rule for the sake of rule and be some thug tier tyrant is ok but i want to left my mark improving the world
Boat Poop GIF

Those sounds like a user who will be banned in less than 6 months words ngl:feelsjuice:. Me and @MarquisDeSade will rule the new world. It's just written in your McDonalds happymeal
:feelsjuice: :yes:

CoordinatedSafeIberiannase max 1mb