Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I sometimes see people basically say ‘The less attractive men are the most hostile ones’.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
I sometimes see people basically say ‘The less attractive men are the most hostile ones’.

Well, there is a huge reason for this. Why is it a surprise that a non-Chad will be bitter? Non-Chads are the ones that get the most shit thrown at them while if you’re Chad, you get treated like a God and people will go easier on you because of the looks halo.

In before ‘water is wet’.

Also, Chad is excused when he acts like a prick, regardless.

1. They only seem hostile because they're ugly. Hostile behaviour by Chad gets excused and is given some kind of euphemism
2. Ugly men have tougher lives and just cannot be non hostile, same reason why poor people are seen as more hostile than rich people in general

1. They only seem hostile because they're ugly. Hostile behaviour by Chad gets excused and is given some kind of euphemism
2. Ugly men have tougher lives and just cannot be non hostile, same reason why poor people are seen as more hostile than rich people in general
Even when shit does go sideways for Chad, MANY MANY people will have his back, regardless of whatever the situation is, wether he is in the right or wrong.

People who write water just don’t want based blackpill posts to spread

People who write water just don’t want based blackpill posts to spread
Yeah, I agree. Not everything is yet water to those that are new to the community.

They love to kick us while we are down