Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel i sometimes forget that the entire internet is not .is

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

3/10 manlet non-NTcel
★★★★★
I start talking about inceldom, looks etc and I have always been met with cucks saying how I am terminally online fat loser meanwhile they themselves are incel in denial.

Also they accuse of being fat but they may be fat themselves and just project on me.

Who would have thought that a 25 years old game like cs:source would be literally infested with normies that tell you the usual bluepilled nonsense ?

It's insane how retarded normies are.

.is is the best website on the web. Fuck cucks. Disable chats in each one of the games you play to avoid seeing cuckoldry honestly. You will just fume over nothing.

Report them for misinformation

agreed

i spend way too much time here
do not talk to anyone outside this forum lmao its such a disaster how blissful the average normie is.

Imagine using internet outside of obscure incel circles and youtube

I don't see the point of talking to anyone on the net. ALL of them have worms inside their brains.

Fatcels = volcel.

I don't see the point of talking to anyone on the net. ALL of them have worms inside their brains.
All of them are effeminated passive homosexuals.

I think their retardation on incel topics are mostly due to their lack of critical thinking rather than a deficit in IQ. And it is also very unfunctional to be blackpilled in society. So as it is not something they should believe for their own mental balance, they protect themselves from all the way possible. As you are not perfect they will probably point out some default you have and explain your inceldom by it. They will use any retarded agrument they might not use in other subject because :

very wise advice. Unless they are bp'ed to it's pointless to talk to any of them. I won't ever talk to any stranger online unless they are from this forum. Fuck all normiecucks

I think their retardation on incel topics are mostly due to their lack of critical thinking rather than a deficit in IQ. And it is also very unfunctional to be blackpilled in society. So as it is not something they should believe for their own mental balance, they protect themselves from all the way possible. As you are not perfect they will probably point out some default you have and explain your inceldom by it. They will use any retarded agrument they might not use in other subject because :
they are genuinely low IQ. Especially zoomers. Ask them to name every single continent on earth they will tell you that Africa is a standalone country. Literal cattle. No wonder so many end up roping.

Fatcels = volcel.
it depends. Some incels were pushed to being fat and forced to cope with food. If they were bullied for example. And bullied people are usually sub5s or non-NT. If you've been fat your entire life then you're definitely a volcel because you may hide a CHAD jawline underneat all that fat.

All of them are effeminated passive homosexuals.
i've honestly told myself from now on not to engage with anyone unless they are from this forum. All of them are so retarded it's insane. I feel safe only here.

This is something I can resonate with. Getting caught off guard by some normie bs always drags me back to reality

This is something I can resonate with. Getting caught off guard by some normie bs always drags me back to reality
There is a way not to get caught off guard. By not interacting with them

No wonder so many end up roping.
I took that one personally :feelskek:
Especially zoomers
Yes zoomer have brain damage from tiktok but I was talking about normies AKA the vast majority of male population. I am sure that there are many high IQ that are completly bluepilled. So what I was pointing was that critical thinking is the key for being blackpilled and it is not only about IQ
conclusion of this study : So it can be concluded that there is no correlation between IQ and critical thinking skills which seen from the results of correlation and regression analysis.

Drop stats on dead marriages and other blackpills. Make them feel horrible

I start talking about inceldom, looks etc and I have always been met with cucks saying how I am terminally online fat loser meanwhile they themselves are incel in denial.

Also they accuse of being fat but they may be fat themselves and just project on me.

Who would have thought that a 25 years old game like cs:source would be literally infested with normies that tell you the usual bluepilled nonsense ?

.is is the best website on the web. Fuck cucks. Disable chats in each one of the games you play to avoid seeing cuckoldry honestly. You will just fume over nothing.
I unironically agree with jews on considering them goyim.