Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I sometimes forget I’m friendless

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
For example I was listening to the radio today, and an ad came on talking about some concerts upcoming at small local venues. For a second I’m like that sounds awesome I should go! Then I remember I have no friends to go with and certainly no gf. :feelsmage:

Its brutal to think that I've never been to a public event like a concert, movie screening, etc. Stuff you would do with friends.
I have """friends""" but I only see them in classes and we dont hangout outside if that. Idk how normies are able to form friendships so effectively

Same man. I have never been to a concert and probably never will. I would just look awkward standing around by myself not to mention I don't really like noisy crowded places. At this point in life I barely have many guy friends let alone a gf. My childhood friends are all back in my home state and we grew apart. I made no lasting friends in college when I was at my worst looks wise (JFL at my gay ass dermatologist and my mom who said the acne would just go away by itself).

Sometimes I forget that people have social circles and stuff

I have 1 friend i got last year of high school

Same man. I have never been to a concert and probably never will. I would just look awkward standing around by myself not to mention I don't really like noisy crowded places. At this point in life I barely have many guy friends let alone a gf. My childhood friends are all back in my home state and we grew apart. I made no lasting friends in college when I was at my worst looks wise (JFL at my gay ass dermatologist and my mom who said the acne would just go away by itself).
brutal acnepill

Can relate, there is no friend for your face

Delusions me.

I remember that and hopes gone

For example I was listening to the radio today, and an ad came on talking about some concerts upcoming at small local venues. For a second I’m like that sounds awesome I should go! Then I remember I have no friends to go with and certainly no gf. :feelsmage:

LULZ.

Yeah. That definitely happens to me. It always makes me laugh though...that initial "Oh I hope the prices are not too high?" ....then BOOM!...you realize you wouldn't have gone anyway.

Cliffs: It's Over

I haven't had a friend for over a year tbh. Its beyond over

Shit bro, I feel that :feelsbadman: :cryfeels: :feelscry:
Being friendless is the worst incel trait