Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I sometimes can't believe that I am almost fully bald at 22

SkinnyBaldcel

SkinnyBaldcel

balding since 19 - enough said
★★★★★
Why was this horrible condition brought to me? The last 3 years have been hell for me because I constantly thought about my hair, and in the last 6 months I lost a lot more, even though I use minoxidil. I think in 6-12 months, much more will be gone so that I have to shave it all off, and then I will be running around looking like I am 35 while just being 23 years old.

I am feeling helpless because of the lack of options, can't take finasterid because I had bad side effects after 2 months, hair transplant is also almost impossible if you have to cover the whole head with your donor area, hair systems are too costly/too much maintenence and it would not feel right

I can't believe that in the year 2020 we don't have a cure for that shit, I would embrace my shaved head if I was in my 30s or so but to be fully bald in my early 20s is so painful and unnecessary...

I know what you mean about always thinging about it.
I am always just putting my hand through my hair and looking how much comes out.
I used Minoxidil for a couple of months but it seemed to accelerate it.
Not much you can do really if you have high DHT

I am always just putting my hand through my hair and looking how much comes out.

You need to use multiple solutions. I use minox, finax (3 days a week) and derma rolling once a week.

I can't believe that in the year 2020 we don't have a cure for that shit, I would embrace my shaved head if I was in my 30s or so but to be fully bald in my early 20s is so painful and unnecessary...
We do have a cure for it ((they)) are hiding it so incels can't ascend

Sounds brutal op. Hope you get better.

CEM46819666 114601325749

That's brutal. I've never heard of someone being fully bald that young. It was over for you before it ever really began. Sorry bro.

You will have a minox shed in the first 2-3 months after that more hair will grow so you need to hold on
You need to use multiple solutions. I use minox, finax (3 days a week) and derma rolling once a week.
Thought about adding derma rolling is it really that effective?
Sounds brutal op. Hope you get better.
Thanks man :feelsbadman: its hard to fathom that you can have this condition at such a young age
That's brutal. I've never heard of someone being fully bald that young. It was over for you before it ever really began. Sorry bro.
There is still some hair left on my head but its so thinned out that it doesnt even matter and it will get worse in the next months... Its hard man but thank you

Last edited:
The day i'll have to shave my head due to too much hair loss is the day that i'm gonna rope.

Its not that simple, good wigs cost a lot, have to be replaced often, glued on your head every 3 weeks, constant anxiety that it falls off or looks unnatural in public, constantly afraid of wind etc. Its not worth it imo
The day i'll have to shave my head due to too much hair loss is the day that i'm gonna rope.
Be grateful for your hair as long as you can

My balding started at 25-27. I haven't done anything to it. I have so much more hideous things in my head and face that it does not matter much.

Brutal as fuck